Gritz GETZ REKT (gritted)

Mr Grits woke up to the sound of Twink, high as a kite (something he's never seen.) tickling Firewater, with his own feather.

"Your'e so cute!" Twink squealed. "And large, and orange, and hot!" He continued. "Bleh" Grits said. "Through Twink's eyes, Firewater is a teddy bear..." He told himself. "Correct!" Twink said. "Dear god." Grits responded. "You just wish you had a boyfriend like this, don't you" He asked. "No!" He said. "I'm going to find one!" He stopped for a second, and yawned. "Today!" Firewater got up, still laughing a bit. "Hah, your too weird looking!" He managed to say. "You can't find one!" Grits looked at himself in the mirror he found under the counter one day. He started making faces, but that didn't help. "Twink, what does all the text on me say?" He asked, The smol sponge cake came running over. "Well, 24 cents, no. brand, I'm n-n-ot sure, but I think it's how to prepare the grits, mr grits again, something something........." Twink stopped. "That's it" "Well okay, do I look good?" "Yeeeaaahh, i'd say your pretty fire, heh fire." Twink laughed. "Good to know!"

He made a list of places to go, first was the rest of the wine club,

Nobody liked him, some red wine claiming to be jesus, said he looks gay, another twinkie with green hair said he'd date Twink, a second Firewater? (wait what) with a torn off feather colored in black with marker , one blind eye, no facial markings,  and a label that instead said "Fier" on it. "Your orange friend, is disgusting!" He said. Some douche with a blue bow and slightly yellow eyes just laughed at him, a lollipop with flowing black hair covering his left eye. What Grits could only assume was his wrapper, had been cut and styled into some sort of neck wear. Even he didn't want Grits. So he left, and went to look with the canned foods.

"Hey, you think i'm pretty?" He asked a can of chicken. "No, I don't even know what you are, but I think I've seen you before." He responded. "Your kinda pretty." Grits got excited when he heard this, but that
wouldn't last forever. "But I wouldn't date you." He continued. Grits sighed, and asked some more people.

This included, a soap bottle with duct tape around the top for some reason, she didn't care for him, a honey bottle with bear  ears and tail, and a bright purple label reading "Sugar Bear" said he had other things to do. Grits thought about just how much that yellow cake loved that orange wine, as he walked. Just the thought of it made his stomach feel weird. He ran his hand over it quickly, and sat down next to the canned chicken. "I'll try this again tomorrow." He sighed.

The next time, he woke up to the same thing as before, Firewater was being rubbed on his belly like an animal. "Damn, this again, well then.." He continued his journey to find love, or a new friend. The baked goods was where he checked. Little did he know, something wonderful was waiting for him. In the form of a half tan, half chocolate cake roll with caramel chocolate hair, bright blue shoes, and gold coloured eyes named Millie. This was the one, Grits knew she'd love him.

"Man, I wish Mr Grits would love me," She said to her self. "Hey, do you think I'm pretty." A voice spoke out. Millie turned around and saw it was him. She ran over to him happily. "Of course I do! I don't know how you don't already have a partner. Your so cute! Who wouldn't want to listen to such a soft voice, and look at that face?" She cooed. Grits blushed, he knew that Millie had a crush on him for a long time.
Twink and Firewater peeped outside. "Wow, it worked." He told Twink. "Yup, I'm actually kinda jealous of em, though. But your still
pretty fire, ha!"

End!!!!!!!222223/8