Two

[Greyson POV]

"I don't know! I thought you were being superstitious." I look up into Celeste's coffee eyes, her eyes furrowing, looking at me as if I just said the dumbest thing ever.

"So, it's a coincidence that I had the same dream, sometimes vision, for two months?"

"Well," I look around, thinking of an argument. "You didn't have one tonight." Celeste rolls her eyes.

"Why do you think I fell out of the closet earlier?"

"Uh, you're the clumsiest little shit ever." I say, almost as a question.

"Fuck it, just go get out of that dress. Meet me at the armour room." She races downstairs. I walk into my closet, looking at possible clothes I could wear.

I pick up a light blue dress, slipping off my burgundy dress. I put on the blue dress, stopping just above the knees. Instead of straps, fabric wraps around the bottom of my neck, almost like beads. They continue until the skirt fluffs out. Around my torso is more fabric under the beads, ensuring there's no cleavage.

I slip on my silver wedges, rushing downstairs, catching up to Celeste. I watch as she slings a sniper rifle over her shoulder, putting ammunition in her small bag on her gun belt.

"A wee bit basic, but that's okay. It's a weapon." I hear her mumble to herself.

"Knock, knock." I poke my head inside, Celeste spinning on her heels.

"Oh! Grey, come pick a weapon." Celeste turns to pick something up. I walk in as she turns back, holding a belt, swinging her arm.

"Here, ca-" I watch as her smile drops into an unamused, blank face. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"What?" I notice her bronze eyes looking up and down my dress. I spin around in a full circle at the realisation of what she's hinting at.

"I've gotta look stylish, bitch." I say, stepping forward to place a kiss on her cheekbone. Celeste's lips draw to a fine line, staring at the belt.

"Okay yeah, whatever. Take this."

"I won't need that for my monster I'm taking with me." I step away from Celeste, moving towards the weapon I've had my eye on. I feel an arm wrap around my waist, forcing me to turn around and face Celeste, faces inches apart.

"You have to have the belt for the back up weapons you need." She smirks down at me, my hands gliding up to her face. I just hold her face, smiling as she puts the belt on without looking at it.

"You know," I bite my lip. "You're really attractive when you do that." I feel her hands grip my hips.

"Do what?" I grab her shirt, pulling her face down. Our lips make contact, moving in sync. Celeste almost panics, arms flailing in the air, as if she's not sure if she should put them back on my hips, or anywhere, for that fact. She eventually wraps them around my waist as we separate.

"Be dominant." I smirk up at her, knowing I won her over again.

"W-well, lucky for us, I'm not like that often." Celeste stutters, walking away. She picks up a glock and a survival knife, sliding them into my belt.

"Let's go kill some motherfuckers." I exclaim, Celeste taking my hand, holding the glock in her other, running out the door.

"INCOMING!" I hear a vaguely familiar voice scream. Celeste ducks, covering my small body, feeling extra warmth besides body heat, for just a moment, after a loud noise was heard. A scorched head rolls at our feet as I jumped back slightly.