Zeus

You and male bestfriend were painfully aware of the sharp tone your husband took while speaking to him it thankfully only took a few moments for Alex your male human(not Cyprin) best friend to smirk now knowing why Zeus took such a harsh tone with him.
It wasn't fair you thought he could talk to any women he wanted without you having a problem or say in it but as soon as you introduce a male it would end in disaster, you hadn't been together for long two weeks to be exact and you only shared one kiss that was when he first told you he loved you but it felt like he didn't feel the same about you now but you would never tell him that.
He was to good for you you thought, he needs someone else another women, another god that can give him things a useless human like me can't.
You brought your eyes up to your 'husband' that now stood with a woman who was very attractive and well put together, he would be better with her you thought you told Alex you needed to get something not waiting for a reply you walked away aware of a few pairs of eyes following you.
You sank into the your shared bed in your home he refused to sleep there because you were in the human realm but you still decided to call it your 'shared' bed a tear running down your face you sniffled you didn't want to but you had to or he would come back soon a catch you.
Staring at your hand you slowly took the ring he gave you off setting it in the center of the bed 'you were only holding him back he won't follow you he doesn't love you he never did.
Slipping on your hoodie flipping up the hood you walked out the door with only a backpack over your shoulder the cold night set in and your muscles relaxed 'don't look back' and just like that you burdened him no more.
"Where is she!" Zeus raged, it was easy to see he was angered but Hades could see the true worried demeanor he held in his eyes.
Zeus could tell from the look in his brothers eyes he was hiding something Hades never really could tell a lie "where is she" this time you could here the worry in his voice.