"Would it be easier if I stay out so you can record comfortably?" I sigh in defeat.

If that's what would it take for this song to finish, I don't even care anymore.

I feel like my presence is slowly killing their passion and I don't want that to happen.

"That would be nice."

Fuck

I was expecting that but hearing it from him hurts a lot more than when I was beaten up. Somehow,  I'd rather want to be beaten up again by those girls rather face the wrath of these boys.

This is why I don't want to get close to people.

"Okay," I said in defeat. Then I turned around to the people behind me and gave instructions. Though confused, they didn't ask any questions.

"Yoongi, Mr.  Kang will take over until it's time for all of you to record. I'll stay out first."

I saw him rolled his eyes but he did not respond.

I took my mask before going out. The faster I go, the faster they can finish the song.

After stepping out of the room, I leaned my back on the wall and slid down on the floor, so now,  I ended up sitting down on the surface.  I covered my face with a mask and had my black cap down covering my entire face.

Today, I decided to wear my usual black ripped pants and a black jumper, and I paired my outfit with red converse. Since it's a little cold,  I decided to wear a coat.

I pulled out my phone and quickly listened to my playlist.

That's right. Make yourself busy Jennie. That way, it would hurt less. I told to myself. 

But then images of me being with them started to flash on my head. My chest begins to tighten.

Get a grip, Jennie. You can't cry here.

I shifted from my position as I folded my knee and try to hide my face behind it, my arms hugging my knees in the process.

I don't even care if people walking along the pathway are looking at me weirdly.

After an hour,  I felt the door beside me opened and one of the staff came out. I removed my mask and shove it inside my coat.

"We're taking a short break. Afterward,  it'll be the whole group and we'll do some finishing touches."

I looked back at the staff and saw how he seemed uncomfortable.

Just then I realized how the people around us may be getting uncomfortable about this fucked up situation.

A sigh escaped my lips.

I stood up from my seat and bowed a little to him. "I think it's best for me to go. You can tell Mr. Kang to take over from here. I'll go ahead and listen to the tapes once they're done." I bowed one last time before I went out.

I pulled the mask inside the pocket of my coat and covered my face again.

I don't want to see any of the boys from now.

But then luck may not be on my side because just about after I turned into a corner,  my face hit straight into someone's chest.

"Awww," I said as I touch my face.

Damn.  That was one hard chest.

"Where are you going?" I looked up and saw Jin smiling at me, behind him are the boys. Again,  only Jungkook was acknowledging my presence.