Is this right?

You are Sofia's sister

Y/n pov

I was laying in my bedroom listening to music while working on my homework when a knock on my door made me stop. I softly groaned before standing up and fixed my skirt before opening my door. I opened it up and instantly smiled. "Hey Cam what are you doing here?" I questioned. "I came to visit your sister and she had to go to the store so I wanted to visit my favorite person before she comes back in an 20" he responded before smiling back. You see Cameron and I have been dating for 6 months but we haven't told anyone yet. I moved to the side so he could come in. I closed the door and leaned against it. "Let's just makeout" I suggested. He looked up at me. "We only have 20 minutes, it's no harm" I shrugged. "Okay" he mumbled. I smiled and walked over to him be great straddling his waist. He kissed me softly both of our mouths moving in sync. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly. Our tongues fought for dominance but of course he won. His hand lowered to my butt and mine to his abs. I slowly started to rocking my hips making him groan. He broke the kiss to start kissing my neck. He kissed the soft that drove me crazy and I let out a light moan. He started to bit the skin causing my eyes to roll back and me to let out soft moans. I moved my hips faster wanting more friction between us. I moved my lips down onto his and started kissing my again. Cameron flipped us over and put his hands on my thighs. My back arched and he stopped. "What's wrong baby" I asked him and I sat up. "Is this wrong. I mean you and me we are bidding our relationship from your sister who is one of my best friends." Cameron said before sitting on the edge of my bed. "We can't tell her when she gets back in a few" I said looking at the clock. "She won't freak out, I promise" I said sitting next to him. "Okay" he said giving me one last kiss before going back downstairs to wait for my sister.

Sorry I disappeared did a while! Thank you guys for 4K read, you are amazing.