Random Imagine (??) Pt. 1

|The Real You|

+3rd Person+
There were seven masked people in a shoot out and all of them were carrying guns. Their leader poked her head out and shot at a man in a suit, making the rest of the group follow, they skillfully went out. "That was close." Their leader, Panther said. "Mission success." Swan said. "Let's go quickly before they catch us." Bunny suggested. "Who's driving?" Tiger pointed at Leo. "Ugh. Y'all better learn how to drive." Leo said, sitting at the driver's seat of the van. Panther sighed under her mask. "Great job, everyone." She praised. "You did a great job too." Squirrel said and patted Panther's back. "Thanks, Squirrel." Panther smiled under her mask. "Anytime, Panther." Squirrel then sat beside Eagle and they arrived in the base. "Where's Cat, Husky and Raccoon?" Swan pointed at the trio who's busy playing cards.

. . . . .

"My gosh! What happened here?!" Y/N gasped at the sudden noise her roommate made. "What is it?!" Y/N said as Sana saw the messed up house. "Nayeon! Jihyo! Where are you?!" Y/N called for her two roommates but no one responded. Y/N went to the sofa and saw two masks. One of a bunny and the other is a lion. These looks so much like Leo and Bunny's mask.. Y/N thought. The two heard a gasp and saw Nayeon and Jihyo standing behind them with bloodied clothes on a hand. "I..We..didn't expect you two to come home early." Jihyo says, getting the two masks and keeping the mask and the clothes in a chest and locking it. "Why do you have those masks?" Y/N asks and Jihyo froze and gulped. "Kids birthday party. We're performing as Rabbit and Lion." Nayeon says, Making Y/N nod and Jihyo sigh in relief. "Well, I'm gonna get changed. I kinda got sweaty in volleyball practice." Sana said, getting in her room and locking it. "Me too. Red paint got all over my white shirt." Nayeon heads to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Y/N tried to call Leo which caused a phone to ring in the whole house. "Umm..I'm gonna answer this one." Jihyo said and answered the call. Y/N decided to follow Jihyo into the balcony. "Yellow Green?" Jihyo says, making Y/N's eyes wide. That's exactly what Leo says every time she answers my call. Y/N thought. "Blue Violet." Jihyo looks back at Y/N in shock.