~Chapter 2~

-"Oh do shut your traps before the flies rest in there." I say. annoyed.-

"R-right then. Sebastian." Ciel says. I roll my eyes. "Yes, Master?" Sebastian says, not looking away from me. "I command you to receive orders from Miss Y/n and Myself ONLY. Is this clear?" Ciel says. "Yes, Master. Crystal clear." Sebastian purrs. Afton walks in the banquet hall with the biscuits and cookies. "Ah, I see you've made the deal then eh?" Afton questions. "Yes Aft." I say calmly, not letting my anxiety, and giddyness show through my speech. "Right-o. I've already packed your bags then." Afton calls and drags me out of the hall and into my dim room. 

-le time skip brought to chu by a lazy author-

I am currently riding in my carriage looking out the darkly tinted windows longingly looking at the last  sunlight streaming in the meadows. Afton catches my stare. "Young Mistress, would you like to go in the meadows?" Afton asks. I quickly turn my head in her direction. "Really?!" I ask. "Yes, as long as Sebastian or I come with you." Afton says. "Alright I'll go!" I say giddily. I jump out of the moving carriage managing a flip and army roll. I breath in the air of fall. It smells of pumpkin, decaying leaves from rain, and earth. "mmm." I sigh contentedly. "It is quite beautiful isn't it?" I hear his velvet voice call from behind. I turn around, he looks at me like I'm the beauty and not the meadow of carnations, and other flowers. "What ever are you looking at?" I scoff. 

-please play the music above!-

He starts singing.

"Come little children 

I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

Follow, sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions

Hush now, dear children
It must be this way
To weary of life and deceptions
Rest now, my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows.."

By the time he had finished, A small herd of animals had gathered around the edges of the meadow. I had fallen asleep by the trunk of a tree.

-Sebastian's POV-

She fell asleep to my singing.. She looks so much younger.. All of her worry lines disappear... I scoop her up, "Sebastian.. Put me down.." She says in her sleep. I smile. "Alright little one.." I say quietly. I put her down in a bed of flowers where sunlight is directly streaming. It moves away.. "Hmm.." I mumble. "SEBASTIAN!" I hear my master call. I lay her head down on a soft bed of grass. I walk over to where my master was. "Where have you been?" He asks. "I've been watching the young Mistress Y/n." I answer truthfully. "Alright, I was checking because there is a warrant for her. It seems a young man by the name of  Sir "Jefferey Alan Woods" wants his 'plaything' back for $1,000,000,000...

-TO BE CONTINUED.....-