Chapter 22 - Tower of Heaven

Start from the beginning

"Hey! What did you do that for?" Natsu asked with some anger.

"Sorry, Happy is too nosy for his own good sometimes."

"Okay, we'll let's go find him." Gray said and the trio went off to search for Happy.

-----------------------

The sun was now setting as the day was coming to an end. Erza was lying on her back and was watching the sun set with her eyes closed.

'Today really was fun.' Erza thought. 'It isn't really a bad thing to kick back once in a while.' However in the middle of her thoughts in her mind a huge tower was seen in the middle of the ocean. There, people were being treated like slaves as they were doing work like lifting rubble and other huge rocks in order to build the huge tower.

The people watching over them were dressed in dark robes and had masks that showed no part of their real faces and had a peculiar symbol on their masks. One of the slaves was a little girl with short scarlet red hair with brown eyes she had shackles on her wrists which let out white electric streams that connected the shackles on each wrist, making them act like handcuffs. The girl had seen one of the slaves in front of her fall to his knees in fatigue and one of the guards with masks had let loose what could be described as a four legged creature with no eyes but had four legs and it had a huge jaw with jagged teeth. And it began to walk to the person who had fallen.

Soon it was seen that a person that was an old man was protecting someone from a blast of some kind and a white burst was seen.

Erza's eyes shot open and she was panting after she had that flashback. 'Why was I seeing all of that?' she thought as she began to shiver. She walked back into the room. She looked at herself in the mirror, after doing so she requipped into her Armor. 'It really is true, I do feel more at ease with my armor.'

--------------------

She heard a knock on her door, Erza turned to the direction. "Come in." the door was opened and standing in the doorway was Lucy and Ariel, both girls were wearing night dresses. Lucy's was maroon. Ariel's was a sky blue with some white wavy accents she was also wearing heels and it could be seen that she was struggling to stand on her two feet. "Lucy, Ariel?"

"Erza, you should join the rest of us, they have games here too." Lucy said.

"Oh, it makes sense that they would have those at a place like this." Erza was now surrounded in a gold light and she was now dressed in a purple dress with red roses on it. "I'm ready to go." Erza said as she was in an attractive pose.

"I'm never going to get used to that." Ariel muttered. "Anyway, how does one walk in these things!? I can barely walk and every time I do I fall to my feet!" she complained as she was walking in a pair of dark blue heels.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it."

"I don't see why I have to wear these in the first place. I prefer regular shoes."

"The attire fits the occasion; besides, you look great." Lucy smiled.

"Well, what about you? Trying to look good for Roxas, huh?" Ariel teased. "Though, he probably likes whatever you wear."

Lucy blushed and glared at the Dragon Slayer. "A-ARIEL!"

Ariel giggled. "I couldn't resist."

Erza now looked as if something was on her mind. "Lucy?" Erza began. "Are you Roxas' girlfriend?"

"N-no!" Lucy's blushing face hadn't faded. "Sheesh! Why do you guys always have to put us together?"

Ariel rolled her eyes. "Lucy, we can tell you have a thing for him. Sometimes, you can be so obvious."