Chapter 22 - Tower of Heaven

Start from the beginning

Natsu began to run to the water, "I'll race you!" He ran towards the water but tripped over a sea shell. He stood up and spit all the sand that had been in his mouth.

Everyone just laughed at Natsu. How could someone be so funny and not even try. Roxas then walked behind Erza and picked her up, "Let's go, Red!"

"Put me down!" She didn't need anyone carrying her. She had her own legs.

"If you say so!" Roxas made his way to the water and threw her in it. Roxas put his hand on his hips and began to laugh like a maniac. He then felt some weight on his back and fell face first into the water.

"Got you, Roxas!" Lucy had surprise attacked him and had jumped on his back when his guard was down. Lucy then smiled with satisfaction.

"That was not nice~" she cooed.

"And what you just did was the nicest thing in the world, right Ms. Heartfilia?" Roxas smiled devilishly, shaking some water off of his hair, and suddenly picked Lucy up.

"Kyah! What are you doing!?" when she saw him walking towards a deeper part of the water, she desperately tried to get off of him. She was laughing, though. "Oh, no, Roxas, please don't...!" she tried to hold onto him with hands and nails, but she didn't even get to finish talking before Roxas dropped her in the water. She emerged to the surface completely soaked, obviously, coughing and laughing at the same time.

"Roxas!" She yelled out.

"You can't beat the master. For I am king of the water." He then felt killing intent, "And this king must make his way to the snack bar once again." He then took off running with Erza on his tail.

--------------------

Later it was seen that Natsu and Happy were burying Gray in the sand while Roxas was looking out at the water.

"Hey guys..." Roxas called over to them. "Out of the blue question, but how come you guys don't have girlfriends yet?"

"I don't care much for that stuff." Gray simply said as if he didn't care.

"I just never thought about it." Natsu replied. "Though, if I were to think about stuff like that..." He then gazed over at Ariel who was drying the water out of her hair. His cheeks turned red for a bit.

"Natsu?" Happy called out, getting said dragon slayer's attention.

"Huh? What?" Natsu said, rubbing his head. "Sorry, just got lost in thought for a sec."

"What about you?" Gray asked Roxas.

"Huh?" Roxas asked.

"Do you have someone you're interested in?" Gray asked.

"Well..." Roxas looked behind him and he saw Lucy talking with Erza and her long blonde hair waved in the wind and he began to blush but his attention was suddenly caught by Gray.

"Hello!" Gray exclaimed.

"Uh, did you say something?" Roxas asked.

"I was trying to get your attention. Why did you look like you were in a trance just now?"

Happy was hovering above both of them. "I know why, because Roxas is in looove!" Happy sang.

"Really?" Gray said with a grin. "Alright, cat. Tell me who it is."

"Happy, don't you dare..." Roxas warned him.

"Roxas is in love with..." before Happy could reveal Roxas's crush he was blown by a powerful uppercut which sent him into the sky and this caused a white glint to be seen in the sky which showed Happy's location.