13. A New Revenge?

I took a minute to check him out. Scoping down, I noticed it. He had a boner. This should be fun!

I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do to you, Alex, I thought. But I can't resist myself.

I smirked before pushing him up against the wall, roughly pressing my lips to his. He grinned at this side of me, I could tell he liked it, his erection growing. Too bad he's gonna have to get himself off. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and now I was in the mood.

I broke away the kiss and went to my bag, pulling out some handcuffs. "W-What a-are you doing with those handcuffs?" Alex stammered when he saw them. "Bed, Lexy," I said seductively. The thing is, Alex took his shirt off after we fell. I was a little in the mood when he took it off, but now thinking of all the ways I could dominate him tonight.

I know, it's weird that a girl is dominating a boy, but fuck, Alex looked like he was okay with this. He happily obliged and laid down on the bed. I took his hands and cuffed him to the bed post, then took off all my clothes. Shortly after, I was taking off Alex's jeans and boxers, revealing a very hard lower member. Smirking, I went over to my bag and took out lube, and a dildo? No.. A vibrator. Why a ring? My revenge, silly.

"No, not that. Please." he begged. I smiled. "Lexy, it's time that you know that I know why you pulled that stunt earlier," I said. "And I told you... two can play at the revenge game." His eyes widened, then he smirked seductively when he realized what I was talking about. Little did he know was that I had already stuck the ring on him. I started stroking his member at medium speed. He threw he head back and moaned. "I-I-I...guess that's fa-air." he stammered. He was enjoying this a lot, obviously.

I paid a lot of attention to the tip. He was enjoying this way too much, but that doesn't mean I can't have my fun. My goal was to pleasure the both of us, but he wasn't allowed to cum until I've orgasmed and left the room. I know he's probably going to hate me for this, but he knows I love him. And I know that he's going to get me back probably ten times worse for this, but it's not called bittersweet revenge for nothing. Just because I'm about to tease the fuck out of him and leave with a throbbing erection does not mean I don't wanna be his still. It doesn't mean I don't wanna watch Peter Pan with him and snuggle comfortably. It doesn't mean that I don't want his shoulder to turn to when I feel down. And that was when it hit me. I was in love with Alex.

I unlocked his restraints and took off the ring. He lowered his arms, rubbing his wrists, confused. "Why'd you take the--"

"Because I realized that I don't want to you sex with the revenge game. I love you too much to do that. Alex, I'm s-sorry I l-lead you on like this. Why don't we finish what we started, the less painful way, clean up, and watch some movies whilst cuddling on the couch?" I said honestly. Alex smiled and picked me up, "I think," he said. "That's a great idea." I grinned at how cute he was being. We began to finish what we had started, and about a minute or so later, Alex was riding off his high.

We went and cleaned up, and got dressed. Then had to the kitchen and had some lunch before watching the movie.

--

Alex took me by surprise by picking me up, and taking me to the front of the bus. "What are you doing?" I asked with a giggle. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he grabbed a movie and stuck it in the DVD player. He sat us both down on the couch and took his phone out. I shuffled around, knowing that he's going to want me to take a selfie with him. I settled on kissing his cheek, but he had something else in mind. He turned his head around and kissed me while he took the photo. Sneaky bastard.

Then we took turns kissing each other's cheek and set them as our phone backgrounds. The one of me kissing Alex's cheek is my background, and the one of Alex kissing my cheek is his. They were cute. Then we took a couple other selfies. One going on Alex's Instagram saying: Watching movies with my girl @elainejackson_. By the way, All Time Low has a surprise for Dallas next week! #cuties