First time

The way he rubs his hands over my body. The way he kisses my neck as he dances from behind.
The way he looks at me when I do something stupid. I love him, I always have had a little thing for  Ian Gallagher. Although as I look back to all the times I robbed him and cash, that was a dick move. Well was it really "a dick move" if I was upset that it wasn't me he was doing. 

         The first time I got to get a taste of Ian Gallagher will never be forgotten.  The way we was fighting I get a few good hits in, was I upset.... well no? Not really.  But after he fell on my  bed I knew it was time. I climbed on him sitting on his chest with my boner in his face knowing he wouldn't be able to keep his calm. I looked at him then I ripped my shirt off as he did the same. He pushed me off him and pulled the blanket over his back side when he finally started the process. "Mickey."  Mmm yess Daddy the way your voice gets lower when you say my name.
The way he ran his hands down my spine. I was falling in love with him over again..

          After the fact we was done, I told him that if he was to tell I'd kill him. I was not okay with letting people know I was gay. But all I wanted was him. I wanted him to run his hands down my spine, to run his fingers in my hair as he was about to stick it in...
I want to be able to love Ian without being judged but you know what Fuck You Gallagher.

                            Will carry on c: