Storm and Silence series - RobThier

• इन्हें समर्पित: RobThier

Storm and Silence series: (In order) by RobThier

Storm and Silence (Completed)

"It is your choice," he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching. "Either do what I say - or get another job." 

 My heart stood still as I gazed up into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes... 

 In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There's only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.

In the Eye of the Storm (WINNER of the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD in the Wattys 2016)

Silence is Golden (Completed)

Silence Breaking (On-going)

Side Story: Silent Night (Rikkard Ambrose's POV) ongoing

Review: Honestly? I never read or liked a historical novel before. The first thing I thought when I scanned this story: The chapters are too long. And the words are too deep. Why does this story gain so much popularity?

Then the second I started, I can't stop myself from reading it! I got hooked. I just can't with the slayings and comebacks! Plus I can learn educational things from it, mostly historical. I mean I learned more in this story than in my History class. Let's be truthful, we've all been at a boring History class.

And yay for feminism!

I am deeply impressed, Sir Rob, by your way of writing and research. You're the best. It makes the readers want to learn history, languages and poetry. That savageness of the characters is dripping that's why it is so entertaining. Honestly, the way it was made, it can compete with other books like Percy Jackson series. This world deserves to read this not only through Wattpad. Totally internationally-made. 

P.S Warning: This story is full of innuendos *wiggle eyebrows*

pps. Of course these are my general impressions but I can write a whole well-researched review about this one and I wouldn't mind. But of course, let's leave the boring stuffs. :)

Enjoy reading! xoxo

Best of the Best: Wattpad Stories [English Edition]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें