"You want it rough?"
He asked me and I sighed again.
"The moment is still ruined."
I muttered and left the kitchen.
"Anastasia! C'mon!"
He called, following after me.

"Anaaa."
He complained grabbing my hands in the kitchen door and turned me towards him.

"C'mon. I'm sorry my phone keeps ruining everything. Lets just enjoy our honeymoon."
He muttered and I looked up at him.
"That phone stays off for the rest of the honeymoon."
I replied and he nodded, sliding my housecoat off my shoulders.

He pressed his lips against mine as he dropped my housecoat on the ground. He brought me over to the counter and smirked down at me.

He bent me over the counter and we went back to our original position, my panties on the floor and his boxers pulled down.

He pecked my shoulder again and slowly slid into me. He went slow and easy at first, trying to get us both use to this position.

After a bit, he gradually picked up speed and went harder, gripping my hips tightly so I didn't go flying over the counter.

I bit my bottom lip hard as he pistoled inside of me, my grip tight on the counter edge.

"Fuck, Ana."
He cursed underneath his breath and I let out a breathy moan. Everytime he thrusted into me, I'd be pushed up onto my tip-toes then brought back down to my feet.

My eyes were shut tightly as I moaned, not even bothering to restrain myself anymore.

My eyes opened and I looked at myself in the patio door reflection, my hair was all over my face that was flushed red.

"Fuck."
I panted as he continued to give me hard thrusts, hitting me deep and hard. I closed my eyes again and I bit my bottom lip again, out of habit.

My eyes opened back up again as Lincoln cursed and my eyes widened as Tricia began to walk up to the house from the beach.

"L-Lincoln we gotta stop."
I said breathily and he slightly slowed down.
"Why?"
He asked, slightly panting.
"Tr-Tricia."
I replied pointing towards the patio door.

"Shit."
He hissed and fucking pulled me off the counter and onto the floor.
"Lincoln! She can still see my head!"
I snapped as I looked over the counter as she walked up to the door.

I waved at her, using my free hand to reach behind me and mute Lincoln. Tricia opened the door and walked in, while I internally screamed.

"Hi Tricia."
I greeted, trying not to sound out of breath. Where she stood I knew she could only see my head.

"Hey Anastasia, you look pretty, flushed."
She replied and I nodded, my eyes wide.
"I'm just, uh, cleaning the floor."
I explained and I could feel Lincoln's smirk against my hand.

I glanced back at him and he swayed his hips, making his dick move inside of me.

I glared at him, making a face and his smirk grew.
"Are you ok?"
Tricia asked me and I nodded mutely.
"I can totally help if you want, is there a stain?"
She asked walking over and my eyes widened.

"Stay at the door!"
I exclaimed and she quickly backed up.
"Sorry. The floor is wet, I just cleaned it."
I lied and she nodded, lightly laughing.

"So, uh whats up?"
I asked as Lincoln swayed his hips again and I dug my nails into his cheek as a warning.

"Oh right. Brian and I wanted to hangout with you and Lincoln down at the beach."
She replied and I nodded.
"For sure! We'll be down in a bit."
I announced and she nodded, leaving the house and I glared back at Lincoln, removing my hand.