Chapter 3

The plane ride was very quite. Shawn didn't talk to me, I didn't talk to him. I desided to put my head back and sleep. When I wake up we are in Califorina, it's so beautiful "Wow!" I say to Shawn.

All he says is "Yea"  We get into the beach house we are staying at but I don't have time to relax. Shawn and I go to see someone who can help me. "Hello" I say as I walk in.

"Hello! Bridget right? I'm Holly and I am here to help! Now please tell me everything."

"Well, I have had a eating disorder for about two years now."

"Yes, do you know why you have had this eating disorder?"

I blush. "Well I always wanted a nice body."

Shawn looks at me really funny.

Holly, Shawn and I talk for a while but then the session is over. On our way home I say to Shawn thats it is okay if he wants to break up with me, but it's really not.

"What?! I would never do that! Bridget just because you have a eating disorder doesn't mean that I don't love you." Then he leans in and kisses me. We finally get back to the beach house. Shawn makes us dinner. It's really hard for me but I eat almost all of it. Shawn is really happy when he sees that. I love making him happy. "Thanks for dinner. Goodnight." I say with a smile.

*The Next Moring* Shawns POV

I wake up and look at the clock 8:00 AM. I look over at Bridget she is still sleeping. I grab a the note I wrote last night when she was sleeping. It says "I love you kitty. Breakfast is on the table. Meet me at the beach I have a suprise!" -Shawn I then put the small chocolate heart that I got for her beside her and leave for the animal shelter.

Bridgets POV

I wake up and look at my phone it's all ready 10:00 AM. I roll over and see I note that shawn wrote. I smile when read it. Before I go eat my breakfast and my chocolate heart I put on some high wasted white shorts and and coral tank top. I brush my hair, theeth and put on some makeup then I run downstairs and eat my eggs that Shawn made me and I save the chocolate heart for later. Then I am out the door to the beach.

Torn (Cameron Dallas and Shawn Mendes fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara