Rise From the Ashes: The Final Chapter

Draco's POV:

*One hour ago

    "What do you plan to do about it?" I snapped.

    "I almost forgot. You'll thank me later. Avada Kedavra!" A flash of bright green light burst from Aunt Bella's wand and pierced Charlie's right collarbone.

    Charlie screamed. I did as well.

    The light entangled Charlie's body like glowing green chains as Charlie was pushed back with a powerful force. She flew right into the window and fell, as if she were an injured dove.

    Glints     and shards of glass were embedded in her hair and glass fell with her to the ground. She clutched her chest with her hands, and like a fallen dove, she plummeted down into a pile of ash and rubble.

    Aunt Bella laughed. "Oh, you won't believe me if I told you how long I've been waiting to do that!"

    "SECTUM SEMPRA!" I shouted.

    I ran down as fast as I could and there she was.

    Her skin turned whiter than her blouse, and her lips turned cracked and pink. "Charlie! Charlie!" I took my hands and cupped her face.

    "I'm sorry." She whispered.

    My hands touched her face, neck, and then forehead. Then finally I placed my left hand on her neck and the other hand on her back. "Please don't cry," she ordered. "I hate seeing you cry. It's like my mom said, crying does nothing but tire the eyes. Your parents need you."

    I shook my head. "No, they don't need me. All I need is you." I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. After pulling her away, she gathered her strength to smile and place her hand on my cheek.

    Her hand was ice-cold.

    "I'll see you in hell." She laughed weakly. Now both of us were crying. Through the tear on her right sleeve of her white shirt, I saw the piece of the green scarf I gave her from all those years. "Gah!" She gasped.

    "No. No, no, no, no, no, no! Charlie don't! Charlize Evelyn Lysander, don't you dare die on me!" I continued to scream as her breathing began to slow down. "No, no, no, no, no, no! Don't do this to me, Charlie! Wake up! Charlie, don't-" I frantically shook her body, holding a deathly grip on her shoulders. Her hand fell from my cheek and onto my lap.

    But her teal eyes didn't flutter awake. "CHARLIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!"

Third Person POV:

    Charlie Lysander laid peacefully on a little mat in the room Celia dubbed The Room of Many Deaths. Her mat is not too far from Fred Weasley's mat, where his mourning party isn't much larger than hers. "Oh my gosh." Celia whispered with a sob. "She's gone."

    "Yes, may God forgive her." Regina sobbed as she rested her head on Seamus Finnigan's shoulder.

    "Maybe God will forgive Bellatrix, but I won't." Isaiah said with tears in his eyes. His hands turned into fists and turned to Draco. "It's funny, because every time something bad happens to us, it can always be traced back to you." He pointed to Draco.

    "Excuse me?" Draco snapped.

    "Your aunt killed my father, you made me punch Charlie, and now she's dead because of you! What do you have to say to yourself?"

    "Technically, she's our aunt too." Regina mumbled.

    Isaiah scoffed. "I know that, it means I'm stuck with him."