First impressions

Tonight I'm off out to see my friend Jimmy Lust and the band perform at the local theatre. I love seeing him perform,  his voice is hypnotic.
Jimmy and I met about 9 months ago at the very same theatre, after the very same show, and we hit it off. We have been chatting online ever since.
Well tonight we finally get to meet up in person once again and I'm looking forward to it.

My taxi arrives, I grab my bag and set off.
We were going to meet up before the show but things get busy for him and the band so decided to wait til after.

I get into town and head towards the theatre. I go to show my ticket to the staff. " Ah mizz kizzi, Mr lust asked us to give u this"  the staff lady says and hands me a letter.
It reads:

Dearest K

I can't wait to see I later, head to the stage door and ill be there waiting for you.

Love J

I smile to myself, what a sweet thing to do.

I head towards my seat which is of course front row, and wait for the show to start.

3 hours later and the show is over. Now its the time I've been looking forward to most of all, meeting Jimmy.

I make my way through the crowd and head to the stage door, and as promised there he is waiting for me.

"K" he says, wrapping me in a tight hug " ive been waiting for this all Damn day"
" me too" I reply
" Come on, let's go hide on the coach before anyone grabs me" he says while taking my hand and leading me up the steps of the coach.
" go up those steps and walk to the door at the end, I'm just gonna grab us some drinks " he says
I do as he asks and head up the steps.  At the top I see the bunks on either side but continue to walk towards the door at the end. I reach the door and open it.
" this is our room for tonight,  I hope u like it" Jimmy says
" Wow it's lovely,  I wasn't expecting this " I say as I enter the room.
Jimmy closes the door behind him and then hands me a can of cola.

I take the can from him, he looks nervous, as if not knowing what to do next.
I take his can from him and place both down on the floor.
I stand back up and look him straight in his beautiful eyes. My hands reach up and frame his face as I move closer to his lips.
Our lips touch softly at first.
His arms wrapping round my waist and pull my body closer to him.
I start to unbutton his shirt,  slowly removing it from his shoulders and dropping it to the floor. My hands glide over his torso and head downwards to his belt.  I begin to undo it and hear him moan sofly as the belt is released.
Next is the button and zip of his trousers,  they soon join his shirt on the floor.
Through his underwear I can see he's already hard and wanting some attention. I kneel on the floor.
Slowly I release him from the offending underwear and run my hands along his inner thighs.
My hands begin to caress his dick and another moan leaves his lips.
I know what he wants me to do, but I tease him.
I run my tongue along the underside of his dick then tease the tip just a little.
" Mmmm " he groans
I do it again. ..
"Baby...Please. " he groans again
" what do u want me to do jimmy? " I say as innocently as I can muster.
" you now what I want baby" he growls
" show me jimmy.. show me what u want " I tease back
With one hand on his hard dick and the other on the back of my head, he guides my mouth to his dick and says " suck it baby"
I open my mouth and surround his dick.
" Mmm yes that's good" he murmurs
My hand wraps round his dick and begins to move up and down its shaft,while my tongue teases him softly.
His hands stroke my hair.
My mouth engulfs him and I begin to suck.
His hands grip my hair alittle tighter.
" F. ......" is all he can say as I take him deeper in my mouth.
My hand grips him alittle harder while I pleasure him.
I tease and suck, feeling the small spasms in his dick as I go. It won't be long now.
His hands push my head further down onto his dick.
"  Oh god. ...fuck" he moans loudly and with that I feel the explosion of warm salty cum slide down my throat.
As I swallow I rise from my knees and kiss his sweet lips.
His kiss is full of hunger.
His eyes are locked onto mine.
In one movement he lifts me up and places me on the bed.
" your turn baby...." he says and moves himself to between my legs.
I close my eyes and wait. His hands on my thighs, he gently pulls my legs apart.
His soft tongue searches my inner core. I softly moan.
His search is over, he's found that little gem that if touched right will make my body sing.
His tongue slowly circles the little gem.
"  is that good baby" jimmy asks
" Uhuh " is all I can answer right now.
He sucks the little gem sweetly.
Oh wow,  that's so good. My hands reach down and stroke his hair.
His tongue continues to circle my gem.
Taking a hand off my thigh, I feel it gently caress my skin, then with a slow hand I feel his finger enter me.
I moan in pleasure as his finger moves in and out of my core,  tongue still circling my gem as he goes.
A little deeper his finger goes.
He quickens up the pace,  my moans increase.
He places another finger inside me.
My back arches.
He sucks sofly on my gem, while fingers tease my inner tender place.
I'm loosing control, the spark has been lit.
"Jimmy" I beg " don't stop"
And with those words the fireworks explode, my body arches and shakes in orgasmic pleasure.
Jimmy removes his hand and slides up my body.
With one thrust his dick is inside me.
I wrap my legs around his waist and hold him.
He goes deeper with each thrust.
Harder and faster he goes.
My hands claw down his back in passion.
Our tongues find eachothers and we kiss so deeply as our orgasm hits us.
Jimmy collapses in exhaustion on top of me. Our bodies glistening with sweat.
I stroke his damp hair.
" don't leave me " jimmy whispers
"I'm not going anywhere " I say
" No,  I don't mean tonight I mean tomorrow, don't leave. Stay with me" jimmy says
"I'm that what u truly want?" I ask
"Truly..."he replies.

So that's my life now, on the road with jimmy and the band, and I love every minute of it.