~Magical Morning~

Anti's P.O.V

I woke up with Dark cuddling close to my chest. He was too cute. How could you abuse someone this cute? He was whimpering and tears streaming down his face. He kept repeating the words 'No!' and 'Stop!'. I kissed his tears away and whispered sweet things in his ear. He smiled in his sleep. I got up and kissed his forehead. I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I made some Bacon and eggs for me and Dark. I was browsing through my brothers videos on YouTube then I got a text message from Dark.

Dark: Can a borrow a shirt of yours?
Anti: I thought I bought ur clothes here yesterday.
Dark: You did. But my clothes are so far away. And one of your sweatshirts are closer.
I thought about it for a minute. Dark would look adorable in my clothes.
Anti: Yeah u can borrow one of my sweatshirts
Dark: Thx
Anti: Anything for u

I heard an adorable yawn and looked up and saw an adorable Dark in my sweatshirt eating his breakfast. "Morning." I say my voice still deep because I was still waking up. "Morning Anti." Dark said still halfway asleep. "I have to talk to you." I said. "O-Ok." He said doing that cute stutter he does when he's nervous. He sits down on the couch and I sit next to him. I pull him on my lap. "W-What a-are you d-doing?" He asked blushing. "2 things. First of all... Will you go on a date with me?" I asked he looked up at me and smiled and shook his head 'yes'. I smiled back and kissed his forehead. He looked down to his lap and put his hands over his face to hide his blush. I chuckled. "And second of all roll up your sleeves." I said. I knew he cut and I want him to stop. He rolled up his sleeves and his arms were covered in blood and bruises. And the word 'Worthless' cut into his skin. He started crying so I let him cry into my bare chest. "Baby, you need to stop. You're not worthless. You're the best thing to ever happen. You're adorable. You're never going back to that house. I don't give a fuck if they kill me or hunt me down. I'm going to fucking protect you. Understand?" He got up from my lap and nodded. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. We stayed like this for a little while until I heard soft snores. I pick Dark up bridal style and walk to the bedroom. I set him down on the bed and climbed next to him. Then everything went dark.