Intro

Chapter 1

It was just a normal day. I woke up and heard birds singing outside my apartment. First off yes I am 19 years old living alone in an apartment. My parents and siblings died in a tragic fire that only I came out alive. They were my only family my dad had a brother but he passed away and my mom was an only child. I pretty much had to pick up and leave to live with my grandparents who live in America. Once I was 18 I moved back to Canada in Ontario.

My grandparents have been helping me pay rent until I can get a job. There are also paying for my collage which I will be starting soon. I just moved into my apartment so I still have boxes everywhere. I am actually very happy to be alone at last and get though the day by playing various games.

I got up and checked the time 12:00 pm wow I really slept in, I then pretty much dragged my feet to the kitchen. I have no tables so I grabbed some cereal and a bowl and placed it on a cardboard box. I opened up Youtube and saw that Pewds posted a new vid. When it was done I went on my deck and watched the city. How peaceful and beautiful it was untouched and almost sparkling.

I headed to the washroom and took a shower. I blow dried what is left of my hair after I chopped it all off for cancer, my short blonde hair curled in weird and crazy ways. I decided to keep my hair down and I washed my face and saw acne starting to form. Oh great!

I brushed my teeth and put on my nerdy black ray band glasses over my blue grey eyes. I changed into my blue addiadas pants with stripes down the side and the matching jacket, and I grabbed some hair ties. The Track suit was for my old rep soccer team I was number 15, I headed out the door making sure to lock it and check five times.

As I was walking I passed the lobby and went out the door and headed to a small coffee shop in Canada Tim Hortons. I sat down after ordering a coffee and pulled out my laptop and searched for new jobs. I saw a girl come and sit across from me, she had long straight black hair

'Hi!' She said happily

"Uh hey" I said a little bit confused

"My name is Sierra" She said trying to get my attention

"My name is Alesa nice to meet you" After that we had a very detailed conversation and shared each others numbers

"All right I got to go it looks like is going to pour out I will call you later! Bye" Said Sierra as she walked out the door

I started packing up proud that I applied to three jobs today. Before I left I tied my hair up in a ponytale and threw out my coffee cup thinking... I made my first friend

Hey guys at the end of my chapters I will have an authors note. I know I know my writing is really bad in this chapter it's my first book. Lol it gets more intense and better don't worry. Anyway what do you think of the story so far??