Indicated emotions2️⃣

Algee Smith
3 weeks later

Lately Mike has been keeping Najai preoccupied. Surprisingly he been keeping her happy and kept her mind off of Algee as well.

"Hey baby". Najai looked at Mike like he was crazy. He weren't in a relationship but Mike felt otherwise.

"Oh im ya baby now? Oh okay i see ". She giggled.

"You been my baby, baby". Mike said while pecking her lips. Their kiss was interrupted by the vibration from her phone.

"Oh baby i gotta get this". He rolled his eyes. For some reason Mike dont like Algee, although he's a good guy.

"Heyyyy Gee......... ohhh no how i forget our movie night?......... okay i'll be there tonight....... by best". Mike could hear the little shit Algee was saying.

"So you gon leave me for that nigga?". Mike asked. He was upset, he didn't want Algee to her.

"Well i mean we do this like every week Mike, thats my bestfriend".

"& im ya nigga".

"I know baby. How about i make it up to you, when i come home". Najai put on her seductive voice.

"How you gon don't that". Mike smirked

"You'll see". Najai gave Mike one last peck before going upstairs. Algee texted her. Mike took it upon his self to him back and say she cant make. Moments later Najai made her way downstairs.

"Oh baby that bum said never mind he cant make it, something came up". Najai's sudden mood changed. She was looking forward to being with him today.

"Umm do you know why? I'll just call-"

"No baby, just leave it". Mike said cutting him off.

"Awww you wanna spend time with me baby?" Najai said in a baby voice. He shock his head yea and pulled her close to him. He kissed and she moaned in his mouth. Because that turned Mike on, the kiss got head. He moved down kissing her neck and chest.

"Mmmm Alg-". Najai caught her self hoping Mike wouldnt realize. But suddenly he stopped.

"What? What did you just say". He backed  up

"Nothing baby come on, continue". She pulled his arm so that he can close to her but he pulled back.

"Nah what the fuck did you just call me?"

"You know what. Your tripping right now". Najai proceeded to walk away but he forcefully grabbed her arm

"Get the fuck off of me". She snatched from me. Mike's blood was boiling by the second. He calmly sat down trynna regroup his self.

"Na-.... Najai". She looked at him. "Baby. I know you didn't just call me that nigga's name." He said. Guilt ran over her face.

"Come here". He waves his hand motioning Najai to come here. She walked to him slowly. He pulled her in between him hold her.

"You miss him". He said sadly.

"No Mike. If i did, I wouldn't be here with you". Najai said.

"Okay. Your right. Im sorry for grabbing you like that i was- i was just mad". He said kissing her cheek.

"Yeah well next time you grab me like that imma fuck you up". Najai laughed, as well as Mike.