Chapter 4

Alexander's P.O.V

Sh*t, what have I gotten myself into ?

Me ? The great Alexander Guest, just got intimidated by a woman like her ? That damn Chloe, how dare she do that !

But I don't know why, every time I look at her, ever since she found out about the little fetish of mine, I can't help but feel a bit... insecure. A word I never thought I would ever use in my life.

Being on her presence just gets my body on a reactive mode, and I'm pretty sure just the slightest sign of affection she gives me is going to make me go Wild.

The worst part is the fact that she is my secretary, which means she is going to be around me almost all the time, and whenever she does, I feel like I'm recessing into my masochistic mode. And it's driving me insane.

Right now I can't focus on my meeting because she keeps on distracting my attention with her red suit and short pencil skirt that hugs her arse perfectly. Since when is she allowed to wear red at work ?

And her lips, it's painted red with one of those seducing shade of red, making me want to savor it right now, right here.

She is beside me, all silent as she watch the presentation intently, she doesn't even bother to spare a glance toward me, as if nothing has ever happened, but it's bothering me, now that she has found out about everything and decide she wants to 'train' me, my body is so eager to be 'trained'

I didn't ask to be born this way, but heck, it may not be a bad thing if it's done by her.

If it's done by her ?

"Me Guest, are you okay ?" The man who is standing at the front stare at me with worried expression, he has been presenting about the upcoming project and yet I have no idea what he is talking about. This is so unlike me.

"Do you not like it ? I can-"

"Silence !" I say almost shouting, and I see Chloe who is sitting beside me stare at me with the "you know you are punished later" but her gaze remains calm. Almost a little bit too calm, and I don't know what she is thinking when she stands up and look at everyone in the room.

"I'm terribly sorry, he has been having some upset stomach since this morning from eating too much spicy food last night, it just rises his temper, gentlemen, please continue"

Upset stomach ? What kind of lame reason is that ? But that's better than having her tell them "your boss was drunk and tied on my bed last night"

"Yes, that's why, I'm sorry" for the first time in forever, I actually say that cursed word. Sorry has never been in my dictionary and I can swear you she is casting some sort of binding spells on me

"Uh, yes, let's continue" the man speaks again and the rest of the meeting continues on as if there was never any disturbance made, however, my guts is telling me that it's not over yet, no, she still remembers what happened and I'm sure she won't let it slips just like that.

When the two of us are finally alone in my office, she casts my working piles aside and stares at me with one raised eyebrow, I look at her, but when my eyes meet her, somehow they cannot stand being on her stare, so I try to shrug it off, but when I do, she speaks in a demanding tone.

"Don't you ignore me, Alex" she calls my name in short, and somehow it makes my heart leaps.

"What do you want !?" I tell her while I raise my voice and i instantly regrets it because now she is fully on her dominant mode, as she moves closer to me and grabs my hand as she moves them to the back of the chair. She looks closely to me and with a low, dangerous tone, she speaks.