Chapter 2

Thanks to everyone who is reading this!!! You have no idea how much it means to me!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days go by, but nothing changes, every night SHE comes and when I wake up, I narrowly escape death. I think I should just leave this terrible house since I am always afraid of what lurks in the shadows and behind corners.

My days have been repetitive; wake up, almost die, freak out for the rest of the day, fall asleep and repeat the whole thing. Sometimes I have the joy of going to the little convenience store located a half hour walk through the woods. Today my day has been going the exact same way, I woke up, almost got crushed by a bookshelf, and now I feel like every bookshelf is about to tip over on me.

I walked around the corner near the front door and heard something that I haven't heard in years, a knock on the front door. It caused me to jump and increased my heart rate. I was excited to finally have some company, but terrified as to who could possibly be.

I realized that no one knows I'm alive, so of course they aren't here to see me. I heard the old door knob rattle as someone tried to pull the creaky door open. Afraid they would see me, I ran upstairs as quickly and silently as I could. As soon as I round the corner, I hear the door squeak open.

I peek around the corner to see who could possibly have found my house. He was gorgeous. His perfect brown hair was slightly messy. He stood there looking around the entry of the house. 

"Hello?" His sweet, masculine voice called out, "is anybody here?"

I decided to let the stranger enter the house completely before I would let him see me. I was very nervous to talk to a person other than the creepy cashier at the store. As he started to close the door I rounded the corner at the top of the stairs.

When his eyes met mine he asked,   "Who are you?" He sounding almost as nervous as I felt. He ran his hand through his slightly disheveled brown hair as he spoke.

"I'm Luna. Who are you and why are you in my house?" I asked sweetly, in hopes to both relax myself as well as him.

"I'm Blake and I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone lived here anymore," he said while turning to leave.

"No, stay, I haven't had company in years, it's a nice change." I began walking back down the stairs towards him. He looked pretty tall... well taller than me. I was only 5'4 and he looked at least a half a foot taller than me.

Even though I knew that it could be dangerous to let him stay, he already knows I'm here and there is no real reason to send him away.

"Oh, um, okay," he stammered back, surprised by my kindness since I were a complete stranger to him.

"How did you find the house?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"My grandmother used to live here and I would come visit her when I was little if I needed to get away from my house quickly."

"Why would you need to get away from the house?" I asked even though I knew I was being intrusive.

He looked as if he didn't want to tell me but his lips opened to speak. "My parents have been abusive since I was very little. Too little to remember when it all began. I used to come up here after my grandmother died and hide in the old tree house in the woods."

"I'm so sorry," I said, not knowing what else to say to him. "Don't be, I have learned to deal with it," Blake said.

"Come sit down, can I get you anything?"

" I wish I could, but it is getting late and I should really get going."

"You don't have to, you can stay if you want." I said frowning. I didn't want my visitor to leave me here alone again with HER. I cringed as I thought about my recent experiences. 

"I wish I could, but I should go," Blake said sadly.

"Okay, come back tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

"Absolutely," Blake replied, sounding just as excited as I did.

"Oh and Blake?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind not telling anyone about me?"

"I won't don't worry," he said with a wink, not even considering how weird my request was.

"Thanks, bye" I said as I rolled my eyes and giggled a little.

"Bye," he said smiling as he walked out the door.

I wait for the door to close before I plop myself down on the couch and groan loudly. It has been forever since I'd seen a boy, an attractive boy at that. It's almost as if  I forgot how  to communicate with anyone other than her. I mentally slap myself for being so intrusive with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know it's short, but I really wanted to upload for you guys! What do you guys think of Blake????

Smurf hugs and unicorn kisses,

Me