Chapter 2 - Welcome To Your Prison

Start from the beginning

Everyone nodded again, taking in the truth as Jacob spoke up, "well, let's just get in the dorms, standing here all day will do nothing."

As they walked inside, Adam met up with Joy.

"Is Lisa doing ok with her damaged thigh?" Adam said.

"I can't tell, I've helped animals in times of pain but humans are different. There were some bandages and pain relief medicine in the infirmary, but for now Monokuma said to stay out of the room til he is finished taking care of her."

"Wait, Monokuma is helping her!?" Adam said in surprise.

"I don't understand why either, he puts us here and yet he is willingly helping the injured. It's confusing."

Adam let out a sigh, "let's just join the others, we'll see if she's ok tomorrow."

Joy let out a sigh but nodded in agreement as they walked back inside.

Once entering the Cafeteria, everyone except Lexi made a relaxing position in their individual chairs while Lexi entered the kitchen.

Many different vegetables, meats, mince, pasta and salads, all for her to cook up in many different ways. It was heaven in her eyes.

"Anyone care for a meal?!" she said through the room in such a loud voice the other 15 students heard her perfectly, and most of them replied in agreement while Marcus, Benedict, and Joy stayed quiet.

Lexi then begun getting the pots, pans, and dishes out, and within 30 minutes a lovely smell of homemade dinner was soaring out of the door, attracting the noses of every student.

Dinner featured different types of meat such as sausages, burgers, skewers, and drumsticks, along with a large bowl of vegetables and sauces too. Once it was on the table everyone took their loads and were all finished eating as fast as it was cooked with their stomachs satisfied while they leant back on the chairs.

"You are truly a wonderful cook" Benedict said.

"Why thank you," Lexi said with a blush, "I have been cooking for a long time."

"Oh I can tell, your cooking is as beautiful as you are."

"Oi, are you still being creepy!?" Stacey said in anger from a separate table to Benedict.

Lexi began stacking the dishes up as she ignored Benedict's words as much as possible and went to clean them in the kitchen.

"So what are you guys thinking, any idea?" Adam said.

He had been unable to hold back the question. Everyone looked around, some stressed while others a little calmer, Marcus and Jacob were probably the calmest of them all.

"I think our best bets are to sleep, we need to at least search around tomorrow even if it is useless" Adam ended up saying due to the silence.

Everyone seemed to agree as they stood up one after the other and began looking around the 16 different doors in the hallway. Each room had a slot for a thin rectangular shaped nameplate which displayed the owners names, and with that everyone entered their rooms hoping for a good night sleep, leaving Lexi in the kitchen who soon came out to find an empty room.

"E-everyone?" she said, "Sheesh..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rooms were not what they had expected.

The design was more luxurious than simple. Instead of paint over the walls there was black wallpaper fitted over. A king sized bed was laid out in the far right corner of the room with a large desk fitted on the opposite wall. On top of the desk was a notebook and a pen, as well as what Adam noticed to be a knife.