⟅Chapter 11⟆ About Last Night

Mulai dari awal

"And come on De I'm hungry so hurry up and get dressed" I added as I looked over at him who was only in his boxers with hickeys every where on his chest. As he got up I watched as he muscles flexed everytime he moved, the little things he does makes me wet.

"Ok so after ten minutes take the spoons off of your neck and the hickeys will be gone" Tonya said as she placed the last spoon on my neck. She frozen some spoons and taped them to my neck so they would stay still because I didn't feel like holding them all. I nodded and ate a strawberry that was leftover from our breakfast. Tonya had whipped us up a couple of strawberry pancakes along with some eggs and sausages. She can cook and I'm impressed. She turned away and began washing the dishes. I watched her from behind admiring her features. Her chocolate skin shimmered with the help of the sun, the little beauty mark on her arm, and her ass was a nice size. I was being out of my thoughts by Devante who rubbed his eyes and took a strawberry from me.

"Hey! Get your own" I said in a childlike voice. He chuckled and took another one from my hand. I gasped dramatically and pouted.

"Now if I punch your Adam's apple don't say nothing" I threatened with a smirk on my face.

"Damn! Here!" He said and quickly gave me the strawberries back. I smiled and ate the strawberries. When I finished, Tonya washed the last dish and turned out way after drying her hands.

"Nat let me talk to you real quick" She said I took a quick look at De and nodded my head to the living room indicating that he needs to leave. He caught my drift and left the room.

"What's on your mind T?" I asked. She sighed and clasped her hands together.

"Do you like me?" She asked and I froze. How am I going to answer that question? I do a lot but I don't want to ruin the bond we quickly made. Plus the media would go crazy even though I couldn't care less what the media says because they're trying to make you seem something your not. Plus my family might disown me.

"T....I don't know how to answer that. I'm sorry" I said. She sighed and nodded her head.

"I understand you don't have to answer right away" She said and began taking the spoons off my neck. When she was done, her warm finger tips met the cool spots on my necks which made me squirm just a little bit.

"Alright they're gone" she said and I nodded. I looked over at the clock on the wall and my eyes widened. I ran into the living room and began putting on boots, I quickly laced them and began putting on my coat.

"Nat where you going? What's wrong?" Devante asked coming over to me with Tonya right behind him.

"Elgin should be on his way home right now. I'm trying to get there before him" I said as I put my right arm into the coat sleeve and zipped it up. I kissed both of their cheeks before heading out the door.

DEVANTE SWING

I looked down at the chocolate beauty who was latched onto my arm and who was staring right back at me. Her brown orbs scanned my Hazel/Green eyes, wondering what she was thinking I spoke.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"Y-You came inside of me last night, why?" She asked frowning slightly. I didn't speak my eyes left hers and I looked elsewhere. I honestly don't know why I did.

"U-Uh I don't know. I can't give you answer to that" I said looking back into her brown eyes. Pretty. She bit her lip and frowned even more. She unlatched her arm from mine and stepped back.

"I'm not even ready for a child, man" She said as her hands roam through her straight blonde hair. I came closer to her to comfort her but she backed up.

"I-I think you should go. I'll beep you if I'm pregnant or not" She said as she looked up at me for a split second then looking away. I blinked a couple of times trying to process everything before slipping on my shoes and walking out the door. Was I Angry? Nah. I just had nothing to say or feel at the moment.

"Aye Man That Party was fun." Dalvin said as he munched on some chips loudly. I looked up and snatched them away.

"Smacking so damn loud they not even that good!" I said as I dug my hand into the bag and took a few.

"Yeah it was. And D, I saw you leave with Natalie and Tonya. What did y'all do?" K-Ci said while winking. I finished up my chips and handed the bag back to Dalvin who snatched it from my hand. I mean mugged him for a couple of seconds before answering C.

"That's none of y'all business" I told him and he chuckled.

"Ok man" he said holding his hands up defensively.

"But I think I got Tonya pregnant" I said lowly and all of their eyes widened. Joel took off his shades presenting his big eyes and a raised eye.

"Nigga what?" Dalvin said.

"I got Tonya pregnant."

"How?"

"Nigga–I nutted inside of her man. Stop acting slow" I said to Dalvin and he smacked his teeth waving me off.

"So what are you going to do if she is?" Joel asked.

"I'm going to be a man and raise my child. I helped create it so I'm going to raise it" I said.

Here's an update.