thirty eight ,

- Mat's POV -

7:30am.

I watched her sleep peacefully as the rising sun made its way through the curtains. Her body moulded with the sheets beautifully. Man, was I lucky.

I wanted to sit with her all day, doing what she wanted to do. I enjoyed seeing her happy, it brought joy into my life.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hands, before getting up. I threw on a pair of sweat pants and walked over the large window. The snow began to fall softly, making me smile.

I looked back over at her. She look like a piece of art. She had tucked the sheets between her legs, exposing her naked back. she covered her breasts perfectly and allowed her blonde hair to flow effortlessly.

I placed a kiss on her forehead before heading to the bathroom and turned on the shower. The warm water trickled down my back, relaxing my muscles.

It was a content feeling, knowing I had everything I needed. I was in a good spot and I didn't know what I would do without her.

---

- Corinna's POV -

I squeezed my eyes before opening them, adjusting to the light. I rolled over and laid my hand across the opposite side of the bed, noticing he wasn't there.

"Mat?" I got out of bed, looking around curiously. My eyes locked on the large window in front of our bed. Snow.

A large grin grew on my face as I ran over and placed my hands on the glass, watching it fall on the city below.

"Everyone can see you, naked." I quickly spun around and saw him leaning against the wall, a towel hanging dangerously low around his waist.

"I don't care." I laughed, looking back.

"I do." He walked over to me, hugging me. "Get dressed." He backed away, slapping my ass harshly. 

I spun around quickly and gave him stern look. "You're not scary anymore." He placed a finger under my chin, kissing the tip of my nose.

I huffed in frustration folding my arms over my chest. "I'll go get you some breakfast." He had his hands on my waist lightly, but secure.

He kissed my bare shoulder before putting on clothes and leaving the apartment. I looked down at my suitcase at the variety of clothes. My eyes stopped on a certain pair of underwear Mat had bought me.

They were lacey and overly suggestive. Memories flooded my mind, putting me into trance. I focused on his light touch he nails every time. The way he was intense but gentle. I loved the effect I had on him.

I yearned for his touch. I was constantly craving him. My breathing hitched, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. My legs had grown weaker, a fire starting in my lower abdomen.

I bit down on my bottom lip, looking around the now silent apartment. There was going to be at least 20 minutes until he came back.

Fuck it.

I jumped onto the bed in a swift motion, resting my head against the builded up amount of pillows. It had been ages since I last touched myself.

I didn't need to. It was a pointless task. The familiar tingling feeling rushed through my body as I pressed my finger lightly against my nerves.

I closed my eyes and made small circles, a whimper falling from my mouth. I used my imagination, letting it get the best of me. My chest rose and fell unevenly as I continued to pleasure myself.

I moved my hand down to my entrance, slowly sliding one finger in. I exhaled in satisfaction, pumping my hand increasingly getting faster.

The snow began to fall harder, darkening the room down. I pulled my hand away before thrusting two fingers into me quickly, making myself moan echo through out the bedroom.

I moved my hands faster, feeling my climax coming. I recited the words he would whisper to me in my head. How he always politely asked me to come.

My thoughts spilled me over the edge, my muscles contracting instantly. I held my breath, squeezing my eyes shut.

I slowed down my movements, panting heavily. I laid there for a second, recovering my strength.

I walked over to the sink and washed my hands before putting on a pair of jeans and a jumper. I looked at myself in the mirror before brushing my hair.

I instantly noticed the light pink flush that had been added to my cheeks. Hopefully he wouldn't notice.

I walked out of the bathroom as I heard the front door click. He held two coffees in one hand and some bagels in the other.

"Yum." I half moaned, making him laugh. I picked one of the coffees and sat down on the couch, laying my legs on top of his as he sat down.

"What do we have planned today?" I asked, my mouth full of food. "You've already ruined part of what I was hoping."

I stopped smiling and looked at him. "What have I done wrong?"

"You're glowing my gorgeous."

I felt my cheeks grow hotter out of embarrassment. Of course he fucking knew. "Have you bee touching yourself princess?" He drew patterns on my leg with his free hand.

I didn't say anything and looked away. Wasn't expecting to ask. He leant over me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me up on top of him.

"That's a huge turn on for him." He whispered softly before winking, kissing my lips softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

chapterchapter

- Tana xo