"Hello?"

You knew there was a very low chance of anyone being there, but why not have fun?

You take a few steps inside, eating away at the view. Longing for something to appear as you haven't felt a glimpse of fright in a long time.

Taking a few more steps you stop dead in your tracks. You couldn't make out much but it looked like there was a pair of glowing eyes staring at you from a far.

"Hello?"

You called again once more, clenching your fists getting prepared for if anything should happen.

Suddenly the shadowy figure steps forward.

"Hiya (Y/N)."

You stare blankly at the figure with a confused look on your face.

"Hello... Who are you and how did you know my name?"

"Oh, I'm Pennywise... The dancing clown!"

You look over at your watch, knowing you have to get home soon otherwise your dad will lock you out. Frowning you say;

"Well, it was nice to meet you... I have to go now."

"But- you just got here."

An angry expression appears on his face.

"As much as I would love to get away from my family and explore this sewer, I just can't."

"Well, before you go- would you like a balloon?"

He smiles menacingly.

You sigh as clearly he's not going to let this go... Besides, what can go wrong?

"Sure"

He looks at you with an utterly surprised look as a red balloon creeps up behind him.

"Here..."

He hands you the balloon which is surprisingly heavy, how was this thing able to even float?

You smile awkwardly as you make your way out of the entrance, taking the balloon with you.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~

You finally reach home and noticed the door was unlocked.

"This isn't going to be good."

You whispered softly to yourself as you open the door.

"Hello? Mom, dad I'm home!..."

*CRASH*

You heard the sound of glass being broken. Rushing into the living room you find your dad dead on the floor. Your mom was holding a knife in her hand when she suddenly looks over to you, an angry expression on her face.

"It's about time you get home... You see I've been waiting!- What is that?! A stupid balloon!"

She yanks the red balloon from your grip and takes a step back observing it. Almost tripping over your fathers corpse.

"Where did you get this- you know what? I wish I never even met you or your Father!"

You feel the sadness dwell up inside you but... It was more than sadness...grief? Sorrow? No... Anger. You watched as your mother takes her knife and smiles bleakly toward you.

"Your next" mom said.

*POP*

As soon as she popped the balloon, blood poured out everywhere hitting both, you and your mom. You staggered for a second, trying to regain you balance. As soon as you did you look up to see your mom leaning against the wall, breathing dramatically​, trying to catch her breath but to no avail.