Shawn

***************************
This is for grace! Stay strong baby girl!
***************************

I get a text from shawn, my boyfried of 2 years

"Babe can i come over. I really miss you"

Ever since shawn left a month ago for magcon we havent been able to see each other and i have really missed him.

"yes, anytime."

I go to the kitchen to make popcorn and get some drinks. As soon as i go back to the couch the door bell rings. I yell "Come in!"

Shawn opens the door and I run into his arms and wrap my legs around him.I start crying because i have missed him so much! He shuts the door behind him and says "i love you so much grace"

He then asks if your parents are home and you say "no they are at a party for the night"

Your still wrapped around his body and he kisses you passionatley and then carrys you upsatirs and opens your bedroom door. He shuts it with his leg and lays you on your bed while he is still ontop of you.

You gus have a hard make out seseion before you tug on his shirt and rip it off. You turn over so that your now ontop of him and you stare at his abs. You go and lean down to kiss him again. He then pulls your shirt over your head and throws it on the ground. He flips you guys back over so now he is ontop.

He unclips your bra and takes off your athletic shorts. You felt this wasnt fair so you took off his jeans with some assitance by him.

He slid your panties off and whispered.

"Your beautiful grace, are you sure you want to?"

You said "yes Shawn."

He took his boxers off and slowly slid into you.

You let out a loud moan and he quickly sped up the pace. He kept whispering i love you and i missed you. You did the same. After a while he got weak and came.

For the rest of the night you rode off your highs together.

********************************************************************************

Hope you liked it grace!

I feel so weird writing sex scences...oh well. lol

~m8