nash grier

**********************************************************************************************************

This imagine is for ashley! Follow her on wattpad @ ashlennn Hope you enjoy!

*ding* My phone kept going off with notifications from twitter. I look at my phone and see over 50 notifications, a couple of them nice but most of them are hate.

Its super hard being nash griers girlfriend because no matter what i do i either get called a slut or a bitch. I try not to let the hate get too me but sometimes its to hard too bare. I start crying as i see all the tweets and comments about how horrible i am.

At this point i bawling my eys out and all of a sudden i hear footsteps up the stairs to my room. The door flys open and its nash. "Ashely!" he says in a loud voice. "yes?" I say when im still crying.

"Whats wrong?" Are you okay?' He says.

"Im sorry nash its just all this hate makes me feel worthless and its starting to get to me! All of your fans hate me and i dont know if i can do this."

"What do you mean you cant do this? You are the strongest person ive ever met. Your also beautiful, kind, and amazing. I love your hazel eyes and your long hair. Your perfect to me and thats what matters right?"

As he says all that to me i cant help but look at how beautiful he was. He was so perfect, even when he had tears in his eyes.

"Yes, your all that matters. I just start to beleive people, espically when they say im not good enough for you." I say as i look down with tears still faliing on my cheeks.

"I will prove to you that your good enough for me, ashley."

He slowly crawls on my bed and he is now on top of me. He looks into my eyes in such a loving way and leans in kissing me passionatley on the lips. It gets heated and he slowly takes off my shirt. I take of his. Im a virgin and i have no idea what he is going to do, but im ready for it.

Lets just say things got really passionate that night..

*******************************************************************************

Thats all i have for this imagine! She wanted it sad/clean/dirty so i didnt take it too far ;)

I hope you guys enjoyed it! This is my first imagine...ever so i have no idea if its bad or not. Please comment and tell me what you guys think. Also sorry its short im really busy at the time. I have 3 diffrent sports that are very demanding plus schoolwork.

Anyway i hope you liked it!!

Kik me @sport18lover if you want a imagine.

~M8