"I'm just being honest" he says throwing his hands up in defence.
"Your always honest rich, a bit too honest sometimes" Eddie says

"W-what's that a-a-all about?" Bill pipes up pointing towards the cop cars parked out front of the school.
"It's Betty Ripsoms mother" Richie starts " Does she really think she's gonna come waltzing out of the school?" He continues.

"Com'on Rich stop being so insensitive, have some hope" You say glancing over at him.
As you turn to him you see the bowers gang walk over, they head towards Stan and pushing him over.
"Move! You Fag!" Henry shouted.
"Hey!" Stan yelled pushing himself off the ground in a hurry.
"Ha, Loser" Patrick scoffed as they started walking away"
"You s-sss-stink bowers" Bill said sticking up to his friend.
The way he stood tall made him look silly but powerful in all of our eyes. We never had the guts to stand up to the bullies but Bill was brave.

"Di-did you s-s-say something b-b-billy?" Henry says mocking Bills stutter.

"I said y-you s-Suck"
Henry scowled.
"You got a free pass this year Bill because of your brother" he said getting closer " but this years over now, summers gonna be a living hell for you and your fag friends Billy"

You all watched as Henry held out his hand and licked it then pressing it to the side of Bills face.
With that they all left laughing.

"Are you okay Bill" Eddie asked rushing up towards him.
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Let's just go" he said walking towards the bike rack and pulling is bike "silver" out.
You all followed his actions and hopped on your bikes.

Your destination was the Barron's.
Bill was almost certain that if there was any chance of Georgie being alive, he would be there.

You wanted Bill to be strong and you wanted him to have hope but deep down inside you all knew Georgie was gone.. we weren't going to find him but we needed to try. Even Bill knew this.

We rode down the twisted streets passing speeding cars and laughing the whole way there. You pulled up to a small paths by a dirt road. You stopped your bikes and threw the to the ground by a bush.
The forest got thicker and thicker as you ventured down the small path leading to the Barron's.
Once you all got closer you could hear the stream, that's how you knew you were there.

"We're here" Bill said pulling a large flash light out of his pocket.
Him and Richie went straight to the opening that lead into the sewers.
"This Place is littered with poison ivy" You say pulling up you socks to cover your ankles.
"What! Where??!" Eddie says backing up.
You look around and point to multiple different places.
"Guys we should leave" he says looking around panicked.
"Calm down, pussy" Richie says walking Into the tunnel causing his voice to echo.

You Eddie and Stanley stay out of the tunnels and watch as Bill and Richie look for any signs that Georgie was here.

"I'm already getting itchy" Eddie whines.

Richie turns around to face us.
"Do you share the same washroom as your mother?" He asked
"Yeah,sometimes" Eddie responds confused.

"Well, You probably have crabs"
"That's not even a little bit funny"

You giggle to yourself and Eddie turns to you shooting you a glare.
You shrug your shoulders and smile at him.

"Aren't you guys coming in?"
"No that's grey water" Eddie says visibly disgusted.
"What's grey water?" Richie says confused.
"It's basically- piss and shit" Eddie says in a quiet shout.
Richie picks up a stick and swirls it around in the water.
"Your basically splashing around in gallons of Derry pee"
Richie holds the stick up to his face sniffing it causing you and Stanley to gag.
"It doesn't smell like caca to me señor" Richie says with a silly accent.
"Uhh, I can smell that from here"
Eddie retaliated.
"That's probably just your breath wafting back into your face" Richie says making strange hand movments.

"Have you ever heard of a staff infection?!" Eddie yells
"Oh I'll show you a staff infection-"
"Guys!" Bill yells from inside the tunnels.
All of your heads snap towards him.
Hes holding a small shoe in one hand and his flashlight in one.
"G-georgie used t-to wear galoshes"
"Wh-who's is it?" Richie asks.
You see what it says before the rest.
Thr faded black sharpie reads Betty Ripsom.

Your breath hitches as dark images of Betty lost and hurt in the sewers flash through your inocent mind.

"I-its B-Bettys" Bill says.
The rest of your friends noticly tense up.

"Put that down!" You yell tears well up up in your eyes.

You had suffered from anxitey for most of your life, if you were scared or under alot of stress you would almost certainly have a panick attack.
You were lucky to have such great friends that knew how to handle them though.

Bill placed the shoe back in the water slowly. His face filled with sheer terror.
"We need to leave" Stanley says glancing towards you as almost a signal to everyone else that it eas happening.

Your breath started to quicken but at the same time it got harder.

You could barely think straight all you could imagine was the poor girl.

You could feel someones gental hands wrap around your arm, every thing was in slowmotion as you turned to face a concerned Eddie.
You couldnt here him but you could see his lips moving.
Your head was pounding,
Your heart was racing,
Vision blurry,
You felt yourself falling then you hit the ground.

THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER YAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED 🎈🎈🎈