Patrick's POV

**Fast forward two weeks**
Today is the day, gosh you don't know how excited I am, to find out if I will be becoming a dad to my first child. Right now Vera took the car and went to go pick up some pregnancy tests to find out if it's true! Right now I'm just sitting on the couch waiting for my lovely wife to come home. Ah I remember we married at only 20 years old, now it's been 10 years so now we are both 30. I've never pressured Vera about having children. I wanted to see if she would bring it up, and she finally did! I always thought she wasn't ready but, I was wrong obviously!! She thought I wasn't ready, but she was wrong too! I remember we both met each other at age 13. Started dating at age 16, young love, high school sweethearts. I always pictured that happening to me, I'm so glad my wish came true. I look at my watch and Vera has been gone for 20 minutes now. Gosh I wonder what's taking her so long, well I'm very inpatient so, it's probably just me. I look out the window and see Vera pulling into the driveway. I get up off the couch and run to the door, and swing it open. "Gosh Pat you look, tired." "What have you been doing since I was gone?" "I...I was just waiting for you to get back home is all." "Ah I see it in your face...your excited I'm home because now we'll find out if we're having a baby!" "I'll be back, I'm just as excited as you Pat!!" Right then Vera runs into the bathroom and slams the door shut. It took about 5 minutes, but Vera finally came out of the bathroom. "So, hun what were the results?!" "Well....."

*Wow, I left you all on a cliffhanger! Find out next chapter if Vera and Patrick are having a baby! 😉 Thanks again for 744 reads!! Sorry it took me a million years to update. I'll try to update when I can. I started school on August 16th so it's been a little busy. But again, thanks for reading everyone, and take care! ;))