Chapter 6

When we got outside I looked around expecting to see a car. Slightly confused I asked, "Where's your car?" Ian looked back at me and said "Dont have one." "Why not?" I asked. "Cause I dont need one." he said sounding irritated. "Well you should." He stopped walking and turned towards me. "Stop talking, ok." I rolled my eyes "Are you being mean cause I tossed your rose? And you can take that however you want." I said throwin his words right back at him. We walked along the sidewalk in the neighboor hood but  I suddenly stopped because I didnt know where we were going.

After about a thirty minute walk, we stopped at a local park. Ian sat down on a bench facing away from the kids playing on the playground and patted the seat next to him. I sat down keeping a distance for some personal space. After a few minutes of silence Ian spoke. "I..I'm not who you think I am." he started. "This image of a good looking man." he said gesturing to his whole body, "This isnt what I look like, I mean in a sense it is but its not. Does that make sense to you?" I scratched my eyebrow. "Well that depends. Where are you taking me?" He crossed one leg over the other and turned a little towards me. "Your world, or this world has a name for what we are." he whispered pointing to the both of us.

"We find it slightly amusing, the name they gave us. 'Aliens.' Thats not what we are, our species are called 'Ischyró Fo̱s' meaning, 'Strong Light.' and the others are called 'Skoúro Enkárdios', dark natured. Dont ask me why, because I honestly dont know." I was starting to get a headache from all of this. Why cant he just skip the story and tell me why he wants to take me to where ever it is he wants me to go. "I suppose I could skip the story." Did I say that out loud? "Long story short, I was sent here to come get you and try to bring peace with the 'darkened ones.' I was biting my nails debating whether or not if he is telling the truth. I looked back up to Ian, he was looking out into the distance. "What does this have to do with me?" Ian looked back over at me and said. "Everything." Silence filled the air as we were both lost in our own thoughts.

I stood up  "Ian, I dont know what to say, I mean how do I know your not telling me some crazy story just so you can kidnap me or whatever is you plan on doing with me." He was in front of me in a flash. His hand on my cheek and the other around my waist. "I wouldnt lie to you." His lips just a few inches away. My mouth parted a little, he leaned in but before our lips touched, I took a step back and said, "I need to get home." Ian's eyes held a look of rejection and saddness within them. "Ian--." I started but he was already walking in the direction of my house.

We got to my door, the sun just about to set over the trees. Opened my mouth to same something but he started to talk, "Dont forget to call Taylor." he said not even looking at me. I mumbled and 'ok' before going inside. I closed the door and leaned up against it sighing. I walked up to my room and sat on my bed letting out a deep breath. Somewhere deep down I know Ian is telling the truth but I just can bring myself to believe what he is saying is the truth. I should of let him kiss me. I rolled over on my bed and grabbed my phone to call Taylor.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Aww, she should of let him kiss her. 

Well comment & vote ....tell me what you think :)