Chapter 7

"Hello." Taylor said. "Hey Tay, do you think you can come over I need to tell you something." There was a slight pause before she answered. "Uh, yeah give me a few minutes and all be right over." I ended it with an 'ok' and layed there sprawled out on my bed. All I could think about was the way Ian looked when he left. Oh who am I kidding I didnt even get a good look at his face before he left.  I barely even know the guy and he's getting to me. I got up and went downstairs to get me something to eat.

Surpressing a yawn, I made myself a sandwhich and walked into the living room to watch tv. Right before I sat down the doorbell rang. Groaning I headed to the door. I opened the door and no one was there. 'Stupid kids' I mumbled. I was going to close the door when I saw a letter on my door step, picking it up I walked back inside munching on my sandwich and sat back down on the couch. Neatly scrawled on the front was my name. Shrugging I opened the letter and read what it said.

'Dear sweet, Isabelle.....The time to leave is coming shortly, so say goodbye to your friends and family. I will come for you tomorrow. Be ready its going to be a very HOT ride. ;) Your newest friend, Ian.'

I read back over it again and again trying to make sure Ian really wrote it. It didnt sound like him, wel it did but I thought he was mad at me. Setting the letter on the table I sat down on the couch and took an angry bite out of my sandwhich. After chewing for about 2 mintues I was starting not to feel hungry anymore. I pushed the plate away and as I did the doorbell rang for a second time. It better not be another letter.

I opened the door to see Taylor standing there with a small smile on her face. I opened the door more to let her in and she walked right into the living room and sat on the couch. I dragged myself back over to the couch and sat there. "Well what is it you wanted to tell me." Taylor said. I let out a small sigh and started telling her about how I met this guy named Ian in the school parking lot and how he wants me to go with him to some crazy planet.

"He sounds crazy, what does he look like?" she asked. "He has brown shaggy hair, gorgeous green eyes almost hazel, very muscular, probably about I dont know 6'2 maybe?" I said. She looked at me like she was thinking, "Hmm,well when can I meet him?" Does she not think that any of this sounds crazy, well it is Taylor so theres no telling. "I guess you could, but he told me to say goodbye to all my family and friends. Said he will be here tomorrow."

"I hope its ok with you, but Im staying the night tonight." I nodded and said "This is basicly your home anyways." We went back upstairs to my room and layed upside down on my bed for awhile before Taylor said, "We should watch a movie." I raised an eyebrow not really in the mood to watch a movie but its whatever. "I suppose we could, what movie though?" She shrugged and I let out a groan and walked to my movie collection by my tv. "Um...Frozen?" I asked. Taylor started jumping on my bed and saying "I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" I put the movie in and sat back down on my bed.

Thirty minutes into the movie I looked over to see Taylor asleep. 'Yeah you so love this movie.' I turned the movie off and changed into a loose t-shirt and sweat pants. I got under the covers and yawned and went right to sleep when my head hit the pillow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hope you like it, :) comment and vote..............Blah I move next Wednesday so I wont be able to update next week. So imma try to get as many uploads as possible before hand.