You want me to come there?

You will?

Well, I can think about visiting you for a week? You'd like that?

I would love that!

Cool.

So, I was just thinking of exploring this place since I've never been here before. My grandparents are actually nice considering the fact that I haven't met them since I was three.

That's good, isn't it?

It is. But they live in this rural kind of town where they have no malls and arcades, I don't know how I'm gonna keep myself busy for three months.

Maybe we can chat for at least twenty four hours each day and you can manage the remaining time with yourself?

Hehe. Good plan.

So, you wanna explore?

Yup.

Then get out of the house and keep talking to me and explain everything you see, so it's gonna be like I'm right next to you.

Okay. I'm going out now.

Hmm.

So there's this small pond a few yards away from my granny's house and next to it is a huge pond. I can actually go fishing sometime.

Next to it is a huge farm and there are two cows eating grass.

And then...

Um...

Then there are a few houses that look similar to my grandparents.

After that, there are small stores. Boutiques and all. And yessssss!

What?

There's a McDonald's close by and even a Taco Bell! Heck, there's an entire food court.

That's cool. So now that you can eat burger's and all, can I eat my waffles?

NO!

Awww! Why am I even asking you? You wouldn't know even if I eat?

Yes I would. I can tell when you're lying. Like now, I know you had a bite and I know you're gonna get a bruise the next time you see me.

Hmphh

Stop grunting. It's annoying.

You know that I'm not angry just because it's your goddamn time of the month, right? Or else I wouldn't have been so kind.

I know. So just be kind for five days and then you can go back to your meany self after.

Wait, there's a grocery store. Grandma told me she didn't have Maple syrup. I guess I'll go buy it.

Okay...

What are you doing now?

Planning to watch a movie.

Which one?

You chose... Fifty Shades of Grey or Fifty Shades Darker?

Uhhhh! You filthy perverted bastard. That movie scarred me for life.

And yet you watched both of them!

Yeah, because I was curious.

Oh, don't worry, you're eighteen now, so that's not a problem.

I watched it last year asshole.

Big difference.

It is. What are you planning to watch?