A new arrival

Day One.

The class was pretty exhausted after Sport. Of course the lesson made by Karasuma-sensei was always very intense, but even if today was no different, people were strangely exited. That was not surprising since their teacher made an announcement before class, a new classmate was arriving.

After this big news Karasuma-sensei cut short any chance for the student to talk about this and now, two hours later, they were dying to share their thoughts.

"Ok everyone, that was a pretty good lesson that you have done today. Change yourself and have a 15 minutes break," Said Karasuma.

They didn't waste any second and they all but ran to the shower. Not so long after, everybody was getting out of the building and gathered to chat. In the middle of the grass was standing a group of girls who were by far the noisiest one. Nakamura Rio was the only one who didn't look that exited among them. She stood a little bit out of the circle, lost in her thought. She didn't understand what was the fuss about, like, it was just going to add one head into the shared recompense.

" What is he gonna be like ? " said Kataoka
" I hope he is a little bit like Nagisa, but may be a little bit taller... "said Kayano and everybody laughed.
" Of course you would say that, you big sweet heart " said Kanzaki "I just wish he is like a pooh bear, all nice and round, fluffy ..."
" Girl you're rambling" said Yada " For me I am just wondering if he is going to be single "
" He must be if he is in our class" pointed Hayami

Rio was just shutting off the girls voice, she wasn't really interested in that newcomer. She just hoped that he would not be an ass. Ah. Who she was kidding ? He was going to be in class E, of course he is an ass.

" Rio? Rio? What do you think about it? You didn't say anything yet" Asked Hayami. Of all the girl, she was the one Nakamura was getting along with the more, and of course she would know that something was off.

" Hum..." Shit, she was really happy where they left her ... Under the wondering stares from all her classmates she was really feeling under pressure ... " I really hope he is a foreigner? Like Jack Sparrow?" She was mentally High-fiving herself for this answer. But looking at the blank stares of her friends she stopped in her track until she heard in her hear a whispering voice.

"Not Sparrow, Princess" Rio turned faster than Flash. And here, a very good looking guy was smiling at her with a very wolfish grin. She was so not going to like this guy ... "But" he continued with a wink "If you need saving, I will willingly help you"

She just stared at him. What did he say?

"Kyaaaaaa" screamed all the girls. And with a last grin, he just walked away.

Yes, that's for sure he was a total ass. She couldn't believe this guy. Where did he come from by the way? She was a trained assassin and yet she didn't heard him, like how is it even possible? She was trained to walk like a real Ninja and to hear a small animal from miles away! She just looked at his retreating back trying to figure out what kind of boy he was...

For his part, Karma was pretty happy with himself. His entrance was grandiose, He smiled thinking about how he scared the Princess (What? She has blonde hair and blue eyes! If they were in Mario Kart, she definitely would be Princess Peach). Now he just have to meet the monster. He was the reason he was put in this class afterall.

Speaking of monster. Koro-sensei just came back from China, ready to take back the class inside.

"Professor Koro, Let me present you, your new student" said Karasuma and looking at Karma" Come one Akabane, go present yourself."

Karma walked to this strange creature. This monster looked more like an octopus, than a world destroyer. But he is still a teacher, it's going to be fun trying to kill him. With that though, Karma just moved with a very friendly face to his new homeroom teacher. Except Nagisa nobody knew him yet. That will work at his advantage and when nobody will expect something, he will just play one of his marvellous prank.

"Enchanted Mister Koro, I am Karma Akabane, but please call me Karma. I couldn't wait to meet you!" Said Karma with his sweetest voice. Arriving in front of his target, he just hold up his hand, waiting to be shacked.

"Nu-Nyu-Nyu" smiled Koro "What a student with perfect manners, I hope you will get along with your classmates" and with that he just took Karma's hand.

Everybody was looking at the exchange between them. Well, they all were curious about this new guy. He just walked to the girls, scared Nakamura, and walked to the teacher.

Rio was looking intensely at this situation. She didn't know why but she sensed that something was going on, but what? What could a new boy do to Koro-sensei? And plus without any training? He was just a little boy right? OK he was not little but she has to find him some weaknesses at some point. Just to reassure herself. She saw him lift his hand and Koro smiling to this fake charming student. But he didn't have the time to shake his hand that his tentacle blew off and he just had the time to move before the new student planted a knife in his head.

"What?" chocked Koro-sensei

"My, it's true that you are fast and that this knife is efficient. I cut it in small piece and hide it into my hand, but without being disrespectful, that was an easy trick wasn't it? And I am pretty surprise that you fall into my trap so easily ... Plus, that was a holy jump that you made ... Is it that you were scared for a second?" Laughed Karma

The entire class was just staring at the scene with round eyes. Yet, the only things Rio could thing about was "Damn that's hot".