Devasena: He is my betrothed. And you don't have rights to question me! You are here against my will for which you can be punished.

Bhalla: Do you think you lady can take me down single handedly?

At this Devasena smirked. He forgot that she was at her mercy.

Devasena: Try to open you eyes Senathipathi. You are in my palace, in my suite. If anyone comes to know about you trespassing my privacy, you will not leave the place alive. Remember the day you got caught by my warriors. If not for me, you would have been beaten shapeless.

Bhalla swept his hand in an careless action.

Bhalla: Ahh! I was all the way in this godforsaken land for you Devasena! If not for that reason, You will not be standing and talking like this to me!

Devasena(raising her voice): Senathipathi Bhallaladeva! I am not some lady who will tolerate all the things you say and I will not allow you to call me by my given name with such familiarity. I am Rani Devasena and Maharani Devasena of Maahishmati to be also your sister in law. You do better to remember that! Now you may leave this suite with dignity to save or you can be thrown out if that is what you wish!

Bhalla grunted and stormed to the door. But before exiting he turned once.

Bhalla: Remember this! Because I will not let you forget this insult. You have done grave mistake by choosing him over me!

Devasena came to present as she felt a hand on her neck and alerted her of an intruder.

IT DOES NOT DO GOOD FOR MAHARANI DEVASENA TO BE SO CARELESS!

She knew who it was. She calculated her moves and room for her. She did have plenty. Her hand tightened on the dagger near her hip as the hand on her neck started caressing her. She smirked. In lightening speed she turned and had the upper hand on the intruder by pinning him to the mirrored wall and kept her dagger on his throat. The intruder was held captive by her and his hands were held behind him twisted by her.

IT DOES NOT DO GOOD TO THINK THAT YOU CAN COME SNEAKING UPON ME AND ESCAPE WITHOUT A SCRATCH! MAHARAJA!

Amarendra sighed hearing Maharaja!

Amarendra: Can I ever persuade to stop addressing me as Maharaja?

Devasena: Not until we are married. NO!

Amarendra shook his head in exasperation.

Devasena: What is Maharaja doing here at this time of morning?

Amarendra: Came to have a look at my bride and wanted to confirm if she dreamt of me

And came the wink! She wanted to put her dagger to that winking eye. But damn that man had beautiful eyes!

Devasena: How scandalous! Did you know that Rajamata is about to come here. Do you realize what will happen if she catches you?

Amarendra: No one can catch me. I am the king remember?

RAJAMATA SIVAGAMI DEVI ARRIVES!

And goes a fumbling king.

Sulochana entered the room and her jaws dropped seeing Maharaja there. When did he arrive? She fumbled looking at the already fumbling Maharaja. She then remembered her manners and bowed.

Sulochana: Huh..! Maharaja.. Rani Devasena..! Rajamata..

Devasena chuckled surprising Sulochana. What happened to Rani Devasena who was all scowling when she came earlier? And how come she is smiling now? Was Maharaja a reason? If so reason for which? earlier behavior or present?