Personal James Yammouni Imagine

As you entered the house with your best friend, you knew automatically which room the boys were in. You could hear loud shouting coming from the living room, you laughed as you headed in that direction your suspicions were confirmed, there sat on a circle on the floor was the janoskians or to you, your best friends. You hugged the boys, taking a seat next to James. You'd been crushing on James for 2 months now but are way too shy to tell him, your friends always hinted at him liking you though, they'd even come up with a couple name for you. Once a few others had joined the circle Beau spoke up "right cunts, lets play truth or dare". You looked at your friend nervously, what if you got truth and got asked who you like? thats it, you'd just have to pick truth. To your worst luck, the bottle landed on you "ooooo, Elle i've got a good one for you!" Beau said smugly "kiss the hottest boy in the circle on the lips". After biting your lips nervously and getting up, you blushed "oooooo" everyone said, excited to who you were gonna kiss. As you knelt down in front of james, you moved shyly towards him, he smiled at you, easing your nerves. Deciding to just go for it, you crashed your lips against his, James lips moving in perfect sync to yours. What felt like minutes after you both pulled away "you don't know how long i've wanted you to do that" James whispered into your ear.