Jai Brooks imagine

{A/N - I have INTENSE Jai feels & since it's Lana's birthday I thought I'd write this. Haven't proof read it so excuse any spelling errors. Enjoy}

You were at the venue. 'Lana Del Rey' it said in glistening lights above the stage. You were a little nervous being at a concert on your own but excited to see the amazing Lana. As you got your phone out to take a snapchat you saw a figure dressed in all black coming towards you. His hair was quite thick and black, slightly quiffed. His smile was aimed at you and boy was it beautiful. "I'm Jai" he said extending a hand. "(Y/N)" you replied. Sitting next to you chatting, time passing quickly. Not only is this boy beautiful, he's down to earth and funny. As you saw Lanas figure appear on stage you both stood up, your hands brushing against each other's accidentally. As she sung your favourite song Ride, you stared entranced, unbeknownst to you tears were rolling down your cheeks. "Hey you okay?" Jai asked. Wrapping his arms around you as you swayed back and forth in his arms. All night he kept hold of you, sensing your vulnerableness. Grateful and flattered by this attractive boy. Once the concert ended you went for a coffee, getting to know each other better & exchanging numbers. It was certainly a magical night.