Chapter Five

I woke up and still couldn't see anything; everything was pitch black. I was scared as hell. I tried to get my hands free but it seemed like the more I tried the tighter it got. After 10 minutes or what seemed like it I gave up. I wanted to scream but I was afraid the person I saw was gonna come do something to me so I just sat there. I was going crazy and it hasn't been a whole two days. I heard something move in the room with me.

My heart started to beat hella fast. Why me? That's all I kept asking myself. Why would my father do this? How long has he been watching me? Was my mom apart of this too? What's really happening right now? So many questions but not enough answers. I'm getting hella paranoid so I tried to be as still as I could be.

I heard footsteps and it was getting closer to me. Whoever was in the room with me was close cause I felt someone close. They pulled something off my head and just looked at me. I was in a room that looked like a scene from 'Fifty Shades of Grey' I looked around while still tied up. I looked down at myself and I was just wearing a bra and underwear.

"You stabbed me so now it's time for your punishment." I just can't get rid of him he's mad annoying. He really thought I'm gonna sit here and take this; as soon as he untie me I'm running. "You deserved it and if you think I'm gonna say sorry you got another thing coming."  I don't say sorry that's one thing I don't do and especially not to him. "Trust me you're going to say sorry whether you want to or not." He said smirking. "You sure about that?" I asked squinting my eyes. "I'm quite positive." He said still smirking.

That smirk he always doing really makes me mad I don't know why but it does. I just rolled my eyes. He lifted me up and attached me to sum chains so my hands were above my head. I tried fighting him but it was kinda hard while I was tied up. "What are you doing?" I asked. He came around to look me in my eyes. "Don't worry you're about to find out." He said winking at me. Then he rubbed his fingers across my stomach as he walked behind me.

He started touching on breast. "You got some big ass titties." I just rolled my eyes. "Can you just let me go?" I asked even though I already knew the answer. He didn't say anything he just started kissing on my neck. No matter how hard I didn't want to like it I did but I wasn't going to let him know it tho. He slid his tongue up and down my neck nibbling on it in between.

He walked in front me and just looked at me. It was awkward I looked at him and looked away. Then he kissed me but I didn't kiss him back. He slid his hands in my underwear and started playing with my clit. He was watching me as he did it. I ain't going to lie it felt good; I tried my hardest not to bite my lip so he won't know I liked it. He slide a finger in me causing me to gasp. "You like that don't you baby? I know you do 'cause you're wet as fuck." I didn't say anything. He slid another finger inside me and started going in and out slowly. I bit my lip and I looked at him but he was already looking at me smirking.

He started moving faster. "You're tight as fuck can't wait to get inside you." He said while he was getting on his knees. He slide my underwear down. I could feel my cheeks getting red and my heart started beating hella fast. He started playing with my clit with his tongue I moaned quietly. He slid it inside me and started eating me out. The pleasure I was feeling I've never felt before. He put my legs over his shoulders and started moving faster causing me to moan louder. I gripped the chains as I bit my lip. "Fuck." It felt so good I couldn't hold it in anymore. He pulled out and slid two fingers inside me as he played with my clit with his tongue. "Fuuuuccckkkk!!" I basically screamed it I couldn't take it no longer.

I was about to cum. My legs started shaking. "You're about to cum. Cum for me baby." He said going faster and faster. "Mmmm... fuccckkkk." I moaned as I came on his fingers and his mouth. He got up looked me dead in my eyes and put his fingers in his mouth. "Now it's time for your punishment." What the fuck. He had a paddle and sum water. I already knew what he was about to do. "Chill I'm sorry I won't do it again." I begged him but it didn't work. He poured the water on my ass and hit me four times with the paddle.

That shit stung. I brought tears to my eyes. After he was done beating me he kissed my ass and untied me. "Now you will learn to be a good girl." He said kissing me and left the room leaving me standing there holding my ass.