Chapter 5

Chapter Five~
Queen, or Mother?

After we left the village, I thought to myself as we header forth. 'What if the Queen doesn't know who I am? What if she doesn't like me?' Though I didn't know why, I had an urge to came to the castle. I had felt like I need to leave home, and venture towards the castle. 'Tomorrow!' I thought, 'Oh I can't wait for tomorrow! It shall be my thirteenth birthday! Also Enoch's but still! Ah.'

"Enoch!" I yell, "Tomorrow is the day! Tomorrow!"

"What is tomorrow?" asked Troi.

"It shall be our thirteenth birthday!" Enoch answers with a lot of excitement.

Troi takes a huge gulp of air, "Your thirteenth birthday?" he asked.

"Why yes! Isn't it exciting!" I say.

"Don't you know what happens on the thirteenth birth of delayed kids?" Troi pondered a while to catch the correct words.

"We need to get you to the Queen." said Troi.

Troi started to walk a lot quicker, so I had to. We came upon the wall much faster then if we walked the whole way. We practically ran it. 'Turn right.' I thought. After we turned right we came upon a corner. We turned again, and we were greeted by a ginormous entrance in the castle.

********************************************************

"Who shall come forth, into my castle?" A voice boomed.

"It is I, one of your great warriors, I have come with Theo and Enoch. The delayed."

"Bring them to me, now." Her voice hissed.

Suddenly, the gates opened, revealing a large garden. Each flower had a sign next to it, saying which flower it was.

"Oh finally! I can see my daughter!" The voice said.

I turn around and see the Queen, her arms spread apart, and then, she hugged me.

"Um excuse me, but I think you have the wrong girl here." I said.

"Oh no I don't! I can tell, Troi here, told me you were delayed, and you are the living girl in the village!" She seemed to be filled with pleasure.

Enoch looked at me, and suddenly bowed.
"M'lady."

"Oh get up! You're my friend! You don't have to do that!" I told him.

He quickly got up, cheeks rosy because of what I told him.

********************************************************

Author's Note~

Thanks for reading! The next few chapters will be up on May 10! So if you like, keep reading more of my books! I have another book called Saving Red!

Love,
Kittenkat01