The Truth

Ash and (Y/N) had been going out together happily. They would go on dates happily and would spend time together whenever they could.

Today was there one month annversity. (Y/N) was planning to get Ash something so she went to the mall to get him something.

Ash had gone home to get (Y/N) something he had been saving for her. He opened his drawer and took out a beautiful pink necklace.

He smiled knowing (Y/N) would love it. He got dressed in his best clothes because he was going to take (Y/N) to a reastraunt.

Meanwhile (Y/N) right know was changing. She really wanted to impress him tonight.

*Time Skip*

Ash and (Y/N) were at the restraunt talking and laughing.

Just then the waiter came.

"Welcome to Bleu Moon Sir and Miss how can I help you today."

"Well I would like the spaghetti and meatballs and a glass of ice cold pink lemonade," said (Y/N)  to the waiter.

"I would like the same as her please," said Ash looking at his beautiful girlfriend.

The waiter wrote down the orders and said, "Your food will be ready in 20 minutes."

He then left not before winking at (Y/N).

Ash noticed this and began growling under his breath. 'How dare he wink at my girl.'

He then put up a happy expresion and began talking to (Y/N) again.

20 minutes later there food was brought by the same waiter.

"Here are the meals for the beautiful lady and for you sir."

While he was putting the food down infront of (Y/N) he rapidly touched her breast with his hand when he thought Ash wasn't looking.

(Y/N) then glared at him and stood up and slapped him. The other people and Ash looked what made that sound then.

"How dare you touch my breast," she said angrily while blushing.

The waiter smirked and said, "Well baby how could I not your hot. You know we should probably ditch this place an go somewhere more private."

Ash was fumming now and grabbed a knife. He got close to the waiter and stabbed him.

Everyone gasped at seeing Ash stabbing the waiter that they got up and they got away from them.

(Y/N) gasped at seeing her boyfriend do that. While Ash he was smirking he then took the knife out of the waiters back and began to stab him.

The people beagn screaming at seeing such a scene like this. The person who had seen Ash kill Miku was calling the police right now.

"This is exactly what happens when you try to take my beautiful doll away from me never do that. This is why everyone she loves goes missing I kill them because they begin loving her and I can't allow that she's mine only MINE," Ash screamed maniacally and laughed at looking at the now dead waiter.

He then looked up and saw (Y/N) looking at him scared. He relaxed and saw what he had done infront of her. He then dropped the knife.

"(Y/N) darling this was a accident. I would never hurt you so please come with me let's leave where no one can ever find us," Ash said with his arms opened so (Y/N) vould come to him.

"What are you," she said.