14|Interview

"How are you YN?"

"I'm great. Got a good night's sleep for the first time last night." You answered.

"That's good. So let's talk Dunkirk. Is it true that you play Harry's at home love interest in the movie?"

You nodded. "Yes, I'm his girlfriend who he left behind. She's constantly worried, and throughout the movie you see flashbacks to his time with her, and how it keeps him fighting."

"That's sweet. And how were thing on set? Did you feel welcomed when you first got there?"

"I did. I felt very very welcomed. I remember the first day I got on set, Christopher came up to me and begged me to help him wrangle the guys up so they could film a scene. That's actually when I first meet Harry and Fionn." You explained.

"Oh, so you didn't know Harry before the movie?"

"No. I meet him while he was horsing around with Fionn. The two were trying to prank one of the producers."

"Wow. And rumor has it that you two got very close while filming."

"I guess so. I mean you're bound to get close to people when you work with them and are with them almost everyday."

"Okay. So we've received word that you're going to be in the new Spider-Man movie. Can you conform?"

"Yes, I am. Right after the Dunkirk premiere I'm flying down to Atlanta to start." You say.

"Thanks great. Last question. Are you and Harry in any type of relationship?"

"They only relationship we're in at the moment is a friendship." You say.

"Okay, thank you for joining us today, YN. It was a pleasure having you."

"Thank you."