Chapter 5❤️

I walked back out into the hallway and went to my locker. I grabbed my phone and just texted justin being bored.
Dani: you are late
Justin: its 7:50, school starts at 8:30, what do you mean?
Dani: We are all waiting for you at school.
Justin: oh, um, I'm on my way I guess
I giggled at how gullible he was. I waited for him until he came running in. When he noticed nobody else was here he laughed.
Justin: what the heck Dani?!?!
Dani: gotcha
Justin went over to me and handed me my notebook.
Dani: yeah, thanks...
We both walked to class and we just sat down talking for a while. Soon enough everyone got to school and started going in the classroom. I was sitting in the seat next to Justin which was odd. His friends saw him and then saw me and was confused. They eyed justin and then justin rolled his eyes.
Justin: I'll be back
Justin got up and walked to his friends. He followed them out to the hallway and I sat there just thinking.
Justin POV
I leaned against the wall as the boys crowded around me. I crossed my arms as they started ranting.
Damon: why were you talking with her?
Justin: because she's my friend
Joey: wait, so the slut is your friend?
Justin: SHE ISNT A SLUT. Now stop with that, but yeah she's my friend.
They kept asking questions and I completely ignored them. It got annoying so I walked away and back into class. Dani was writing in her notebook that she left at my house, focusing on it hard. I sat back down in my seat and class started. The boys sat away from us. The teacher started teaching the lesson but Dani didn't lift an eye off of her notebook. I tapped on her arm and she looked at me.
Justin: are you gonna work on the paper?
Dani: I already finished it
Justin: how?
Dani: I got here at 7 to work on it.
Justin: oh, what are you writing?
Dani: none of your business (she said with a smirk)
I giggled and the teacher looked at me.
Teacher: Justin? Do I need to send you down to the office?
I was about to say something when Dani cut me off.
Dani: he was confused on a question, so you don't have to send him down to the office.
Teacher: oh, well thank you Dani.
Dani nodded and looked back down at her notebook. Wow. She is so nice. She saved me. I went back to working on my paper and then turned it in. I grabbed a post it note and wrote on it, "You look really cute sitting there." I put it on Dani's desk and pretended like I was working on my laptop. She looked at it and smiled. She wrote on it and put it back on my desk. It read, "you look cute all the time." I giggled and put the note in my pocket. Class continued and Dani finally put her notebook away. She kept staring at the clock whispering to herself. The teacher looked back at her and stopped.
Teacher: Dani...
She looked at the teacher and then looked at the board.
Dani: what's up?
Teacher: can we please pay attention?
Dani: yeah, sorry
Teacher: get out your math notebook and turn to page 64.
Dani nodded her head and got out her math notebook. She wasn't writing anything down but she was looking at everything. Then she reached into her bag and grabbed a purple notebook that said on the front, "Sketches~ Dani:)" She opened it up to a blank page and started drawing something. She kept looking at me and then looking at the board and back down at her paper. A few minutes later she tore the paper out and folded it up. She put it in her sweatshirt pocket and then raised her hand. The teacher looked at her and nodded.
Dani: can I use the restroom?
Teacher: yes, make it quick
Dani got up and left the room. I grabbed the sketches notebook off of her desk and saw she was drawing a lot of things. Like people in the class, flowers, the school, dogs, cats, even more. She was such a good drawer. I shut the notebook and put it back on her desk. Dani walked in and sat down. She looked at me with a smirk that made me feel some type of way...