××Honesty Hour××

In the Media is LMFAO-Party Rock anthem.

(The song Chloe was playing)

Pyper America Smith as Chloe Everdeen also in the Media and Below.

|Honesty Hour|

3 years later.

××Yazmine's POV××

Music is blasting from downstairs

My roommate Chloe is having another one of her parties.

I posted an ad on Craig's List, and now here we are, a year later.

Chloe and I didn't get along at first since she's messy and I'm neat, but now we can say we're "friends."

But don't friends invite each other to their parties?

Then we're "associates."

You know what? I ask myself. I'm trying to study, and this is going on. I pay most of the fucking rent, so I can pull the plug to the music and kick these fuckers out, anytime I want!

I walk downstairs to our condo and almost faint.

The peach couch in the living room has all sorts of stains, and some couple is having sex on the balconey.

I go to the dance floor and start dancing the Shuffle.

Me dancing is my way of not 'Wolfing Out.'

That means flinging people out the windows, strangling people with curtains, and breaking Chloe's expensive stereos.

After I'm done, I walk to the mini built-in stage.

"Excuse me everyone, but get the fuck out of my house!"

Everyone looks at me like I'm retarded, and goes back to dancing and drinking beer.

Chloe jumps up and snatches the mike from my hand.

"Stay where you are everyone! Don't listen to her. She's the maid! I own this condo!"

Everyone starts laughing.

This prick. What's funny is that if I wanted to, I could kill all of them in a blink of an eye.

"I am not no maid! Bitch, I'm not even dressed like one!"

Before she can say anything else, my wolf takes over. My eyes turn a bright gold and everything becomes clear.

Guess I'm gonna be going psycho for a while after all. Frida have fun.

She pushes Chloe off the stage, who screams like a newborn.

Then Frida stomps around grabbing people and flinging them out doors.

Screams are heard as most of the people avoid our wrath and jump out the windows.

Everyone at the party is Supernatural.

A familiar blond tries to run out the door, but Frida snatches her by her hair and fling her into the TV.

You're fucking paying for that, my wolf growls through the mindlink.

Frida, calm the Hell down. Those bums are out of our territory, I say to her privately.

Finally, Frida let's me take over. 

And I shift into Hybrid Form.

Only "high ranking" Werewolves with Beta Blood or Alpha Blood have Hybrid forms.

Basically, right now, I'm in the form where I have my wolf ears, tails, and claws, but standing on two legs like a human.

"Stay where you are, or you'll regret it," I say to Chloe dead serious.

I walk into my room, then shift back to human form fully, and jump in the shower.

As I am showering, I realize that there are blood, hair, and dirt under my fingernails.

I'm a nice person, but enough is enough.

This is the fifth party Chloe had without my consent.

Three of the parties were when I was away on college educational field trips, and the fourth I walked into.

This fifth one, she didn't even know I was home.

Quickly, I dress into a loose tank top and some Joggers.

I walk into the living room and it's a mess.

"Chloe why'de you have another party?" I ask sighing.

"It's a Friday night and I thought you wouldn't be home," she says bluntly.

"Well I was upstairs studying for a test, and suddenly I started hearing this loud noise. As I'm looking outside, the parking lot is full, so I put two and two together. I thought friends invite each other to their parties. I would've let you have it, but it was too many people, and I'm a very clean-"

Before I can continue, she cuts me off.

"We're not friends, bitch. Get that through your stupid African skull!"

She's lucky I'm not like any other black high ranking Werewolf out here, who would beat her ass just for looking at me, I say to Frida.

"You know there's white people in Africa too? I never stepped a foot on that continent, but the next time you insult me like that, I'll give you a slap so hard you'll be in Africa," I say smiling. "Now since I don't hold grudges, I'll forget this little incident and you can tell me why you don't like me."

She looks shocked, and I honestly don't know why. All I can say is: you get what you give.

Meaning: don't talk to me like shit and not expect to get it back.

But you know, I kill people with kindness.

"I don't like you because you're beautiful, talented, and smart. Despite what you've gone through, you still managed to pick yourself up. I bet if we went to the club, you would get all the male attention.

I throw the parties to show people how cool I am, and to cover up the fact that I don't have a good relationship with my brother, or any real friends."

"I honestly don't know why you envy me, because I don't think highly of myself at all. My motto is to carry myself with respect. Just because I'm Black doesn't mean I have to live up to the ratchet expectations.

Since I'm eighteen, I am a adult, but I'll choose to be a responsible one. If you feel like you have to impress people, then they aren't your friends. "

And just like that, Chloe and I became friends.

××××

Originally, I decided to make like all the chapters 800-900 words, but this chapter is over 1,000 words.

So you're welcome!

*cue the "Your Welcome" song*

But also because I have no life.

*does a dry, awkward laugh.*

Anyways, keep Voting and Commenting!

×Liyah×