S.H.I.E.L.D. Meeting

The story continues at the S.H.I.E.L.D. meeting I mentioned last chapter.

The Avengers arrived to the meeting just in time with mission reports in everyone's hands. Well everyone's hand except for Tony.

"Afternoon Avengers." Fury stated.

"Good Afternoon Director," Steve replied back as everyone took their seats.

"Does everyone have their mission report?" Fury asked.

"Everyone but Stark, sir." Steve responded, handing in everyone's report. Tony rolled his eyes at the mention of his report. Natasha smiled as she saw the little smirk on Tony's face as Steve raised his eyebrow at him. They are so darn adorable, Natasha thought. Why don't they just go on a date together. UGH! Those guys are so clueless of their feelings!

"NATASHA!" Fury snapped at her.

"Hmm, what?"

"Focus, Romanoff! I said that Clint is going on a mission for the next week but you are glad to assist him."

"No I'm good." Everyone looked at Natasha as though she had gone crazy. "What?" She asked.

"Natasha you never deny a mission." Clint answered.

"I just don't feel like going."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Steve asked her, obviously concerned.

"Yes. Are we done now?" Natasha asked feeling uncomfortable under everyone's stares.

"You are all dismissed." Fury replied, still concerned about Natasha.

Natasha was the first one out of the room, Bruce trying to catch up to her.

"Natasha," Bruce called after her. "Wait." Everyone passed her as she waited for Bruce.

"What?"

"You've been acting strange."

"So." She snapped.

"I think I know what's been going on. Lately you've been day dreaming, forgetting about important events, staying on your phone for hours and most importantly...taking pictures of Steve and Tony." Natasha's eyes widened as Bruce mentioned that last thing.

"WHAT? No, I haven't! That's-"

"Don't worry," Bruce interrupted. "I ship Stony too."

"REALLY?!"

"Yes I'm just not that, well, obvious."

"Well I've been thinking about doing something to help them get together but I just don't know how. Maybe we can-"

"Stop," Bruce once again interrupted her. "I just wanted to tell you be careful because some of our team mates are beginning to worry about you. But if you do have a plan that will help Steve and Tony be a couple let me know I'd be glad to help." Bruce turned and walked away.

Now all I need to do is come up with a plan, Natasha thought as she walked out of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Natasha and Bruce? Shippers that sail together and lovers for life? I don't know if I ship it. But I sure do ship Stony 😉👌