2017 (Flashback)

"Eliza honey come on I want to vist you father at the Police Station for lunch." Paige (Eliza's mom) said.

"Coming mom" Eliza yells running downstairs.

"What took so long?"

"Aunt Flow came to visit" she says

"oh ok lets go" Paige said

*********************
Else Where
"BOB BELLAMY BLAKE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" Monique (Bob's mom) said

"What the hell mom..." Bob stops when he sees the police

"Tell him officer Kane. Tell him what he did this time"

"Well mister Blake we have you on tape stealing alcohol from the liquor store down the block. I have to take you in so Captain Griffin can decide what to do with you" He started saying all that police stuff and took me to the police station.
**************************
At the Police Station
"So Stephen just let my wife Paige and daughter Eliza in" Stephen nods in understanding. "Now Mr.Blake lets talk this is your second arrest what do you have to say for yourself?"

"You don't fucking scare me" Bob snarled

"Alright since your record shows you clean I'm going to let you go. Uncuff him." They do as he said. "I hope we meet under different circumstances next time."

Well Bob walks out he ran right into a beautiful blonde she reminds him of a princess or a goddess. She was about to fall but grabbed her waist to keep her from falling.

"Woah there princess I know I'm great lookin and all but no need to actual fall for me." He said with a cocky smirk.

"You wish. in your dreams. and please let go" he let go and she fell. "Thanks a lot dumbass."

"Anytime princess." And he walks away that wasn't the last or first time Bob and Eliza would/had met in this lifetime or the next.