A Death

It was quiet in the black void. The void's name was contradictory to its color. It was white but it's dangerous nature made it fit perfectly. In the void was dropped a baby skeleton. She had beautiful hair and one eye was a sun while the other, a crescent moon and a tiny star twinkle. Half her body was white while the other was black. Her hair was flipped over on her sun eye. Her blonde-purple hair was hidden by a dark blue-black with twinkling stars, like the night sky. On the black side of her face was one fang. She was scared and she was left to die.

In the void was a monster. He creeped closer to the baby. His red and green scales shimmered and his 200 legs were covered in dust and blood. His eyes were a demon red, with black goo coming from its eyes. Its mouth had sharp yellow teeth. Its teeth was covered in blood and its growl was loud and rumbled throughout the void. Boney wings laid on its back and a scar adorned its right eye.

Once he spotted the baby girl he knew he'd finally get a meal. Once he was only a few feet, he was about to pounce. That's when he felt a sudden pain coming from his chest. He looked at his chest, a red and black bone was lodged inside him. He looked up and saw another skeleton. One eye was red and the other had no glow of a pupil.

That damn annoyance.

He was dressed in a blue hoodie with black and red stripes. In his hand was another bone with a sharp point. He laughed, ready to kill his prey. This baby was the perfect distraction. The bone collided with the beast and the male skeleton, who was around ten years said "Get rekt terrorizer!"

His neck came right off. A heart that was upside down but had chunks of black and red and green appeared, then shattered. A demon soul. The skeleton took a second to catch his breath and looked the baby. His red eye grew a light blue ring and he approached the child.

"What asshole sent you down here?" Knowing the baby wouldn't be threat, nor would be able to respond; he picked her up and checked for its gender. He managed to calm it down and decided to name her. He looked at her noticed how one half of her body contradicted the other—yet it managed to stay together in perfect harmony.
"Well, princess, I'm gonna call ya Harmony." The baby giggled, one half of her showing. The side where her eye was a sun and her hair flipped to a blonde-purple. "Heh, guess you like that name. Well Princess, let's see if I can get ya something." Her giggles and cut smile seemed to brighten the void, even though it was pure white.