Louis laughed at him.

They followed them from a not too obvious distance. Harry doing silly things such as hiding behind trees or corners.

"You look so creepy doing that," Louis chuckled, "We are creeps by doing this, Haz, let's go,"

Just when Louis said that, Gemma and Ashton entered to a small coffee shop.

"We're not following them inside, are we?" Louis asked

"No," Harry whispered, "We're waiting for them outside,"

"Why are you whispering? Why are we waiting for them? They're just on a date," Louis complained.

Harry shot Louis a glare, "It's not a date,"

Louis laughed, "Okay, okay, they're just out,"

"Shhh, let's see if we can see anything from here," Harry said, hiding behind a parked car and pulling Louis down beside him.

To Louis' luck, they didn't stay in the shop. They walked out soon, both with a hot beverage in their hands.

Gemma stopped, so did Ashton, and pulled out her phone. While she was answering what was possibly a text, the wind made a strand of Gemma's hair to fall on her face. She shook her head, but didn't fix it, so Ashton stretched out his hand and, very gently, took the strand of hair and placed it behind Gemma's ear, making her blush.

Louis was fast enough to catch Harry before he sprinted towards the cute couple.

"Harry, love, let them be," He chuckled, giving him a kiss on his nose.

Harry was pouting, "But he's gonna... he'll... they're," Harry whined.

Louis laughed, "Nothing, he's probably a good guy. Your sister isn't dumb, she wouldn't go out with pricks,"

Harry sighed in defeat, watching them walk away.

Louis then stretched himself and reached Harry's lips, catching them with his.

Harry's worries suddenly went away. Louis was kissing him, sucking lightly his bottom lip, and with his hands on Harry's hips, thumbs rubbing circles on his skin. Harry could forget about the entire world.

"Now, let's go before the lads worry about us," Louis said when they broke the kiss.

Harry, with a light pink on his cheeks, smiled, "Okay, let's go," He grabbed Louis hand walked towards the car.

*

"Harry, stop moving," Zayn scolded, "Niall, stop distracting him! The black is the tricky part,"

"This is sick, mate," Louis said for the eleventh time. He had been looking himself in the mirror for at least twenty minutes.

Louis was the first to have his face-paint done, and now Zayn was almost done painting Harry.

"Why do I get to be the one with the whiskers?" Harry whined, earning a disapproving look from Zayn who was painting the nose.

"Because you were the last one here and didn't call dibs over anything," Niall replied.

"But that's not fair, you all live here," Harry complained.

"Harry, I swear, if you move one more time you'll go half done," Zayn threatened.

Harry closed his eyes, waiting patiently for Zayn to finish.

"There you go," Zayn sighed, Harry went running to grab the mirror Louis still had in his hands.

"My turn!" Niall jumped on the chair, "SSSSpaceman!" Niall yelled, dragging the 'S'.