They were silently driving, listening to the soft music that was playing on the radio, when Louis got a call.

"Hello, Paul!" Harry heard Louis cheerfully answered. "I'm great, thanks. How's mom and dad?" Louis paused, listening, then chuckled, "Yeah, it was more like a treat, sort of... There's no problem, right?... Sure, thanks very much... Say hi to everyone. Bye, Paul."

"So, where are we going?" Louis asked Harry as soon as he hung up.

"I'm thinking downtown. There must be some shops that sell Halloween costumes and stuff,"

"Well, this should be fun," Louis smiled, "It's the first time I properly party at Halloween,"

"Is it? Then we have to make it memorable," Harry winked.

When they parked the car there wasn't much traffic, they started to walk towards the store they had seen. Holding hands with Harry still made Louis' stomach fill with butterflies.

"Okay, let's see what we can find here," Harry said, holding the door open so Louis could go in first.

"Hello, how may I help you?" They were welcomed by a tiny girl, who was behind the counter wearing a witch hat.

"We're looking for white and black face paint," Louis answered walking towards the counter.

"Sure," The girl went to find a small stool, stepped on it and searched for the items.

Louis looked around and found Harry going through the different costumes.

"Here you go," the girl caught Louis attention.

"I might need another bottle of each," Louis answered.

"All right," she agreed, stepping on the stool again.

"Look at these," Harry called from the other end of the store.

He was holding a pair of black, leather-like trousers, which were so slim they could as well be leggings.

Louis scoffed, "There's no way you fit in those,"

Harry gasped "Are you calling me fat? Of course I fit in this! They're long enough," He said sticking them to his legs.

Louis laughed, "Okay, I'll buy them for you, but no matter how bad they fit you, you will have to wear them,"

Harry smirked, "Deal,"

After they paid for their stuff they walked out of the store.

Just before they entered into the car, Louis spotted a familiar person walking on the other sideway.

"Isn't that... Gemma?" Louis narrowed his eyes, trying to see who she was with.

Harry stretched his neck, looking towards the direction Louis was looking at.

"She is!" Harry confirmed, "And she's with that Ashton guy!"

Louis laughed, "Well, they do look cute," He said, making his way into the car.

Harry turned to look at him like he had said the most outrageous blasphemy of all.

"Get out of the car," Harry ordered.

Louis rolled his eyes, threw the bag in the back seat and stepped out of the car.

Harry grabbed his hand and dragged him along the street.

"Are we following them?" Louis asked. "We can't sneak on them, Haz,"

"Shhh, we're just making sure that punk doesn't do anything to my sister, Harry hissed.