Chapter 5

You yawned as you stretched your arms out on the table, with head placed on it. You were trying your best to stay awake but it was definitely difficult as you had again spent another night without sleeping.

"(Y/N)~ if this continues, I'm afraid you might faint."

You turned to your pouting boyfriend and grinned.

"Don't worry. And it's not like I can do anything about it."

"If I see that Pied Piper, I'll tell him to stop bothering my Girlfriend's beauty sleep."

He said it as he threw a fist in the air and his lips were sucked in with determination. You laughed at his cute actions and pulled his cheeks. He gave you a cheeky grin as you did that.

"Jimin! Let's play Soccer!" one of his friends called out to him.

"Oh... uhhh.."

He glanced at you as if asking for permission and you gestured him to go. He looked a bit down but he put on a smile as he gave your hand a tight grip.

"I want to go on a date with you after school. It's been long since we hang out."

You told him sure and his face lightened up immediately. You watched him skip towards his friends and exchanged waves before leaving.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Oooooooh~ These lovebirds. I smell love in the air~!"

You rolled your eyes as Minji flapped her hand in the air with a smirk. The girls gathered to sit around your table.

"So? You are saying you've met Pied Piper?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah... but then I'm not supposed to be his target so it's strange."

"That is true. Because there's new victim every night." Jiyeon folded her arms and had a serious look on her face. She was trying to figure out exactly what was happening because she just loves to solve mysteries.

"I know you are having fun, Jiyeon."

She stared at the three of you and laughed.

"Was it too obvious?"

All of you gave her a look and she rubbed her neck sheepishly.

"But then again, why is (Y/N) being caught up in this mess?" Eunha asked.

"That is something we won't know unless (Y/N) figures it out herself." Jiyeon answered seriously.

You knew exactly what she meant. You are all in this alone and only you and him would have to figure out why this is happening. You gripped onto your skirt as you could feel your heart beating nervously. This meant that you would have to meet him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

As you promised, you and Jimin were on a date.

"Hoseok hyung! I want the usual~!"

Hoseok had a much bigger smile than usual as he saw the two of you entering the cafe, holding hands. He looked at the two of you adorably.

"Aww my children!" He squealed and hugged the two of you.

The two of you settled at one of the empty window seat. Jimin was in a good mood. He always is but he's in a very good mood today. Probably because he got to go on a date with you.