Author's Note (IMPORTANT! Please Read)

I'm gonna dedicate this to you girl because I promised you. This is another story but it is still a Twilight story. :) Hope you don't mind.

A/N : So yeah. First of all. I wanted to say Hi! Lol. Joke.

No! Seriously.

Stephenie Meyer owns it all. The characters here are hers.Only Minor things change here. This is an ALL HUMAN Story so you'll not be surprised.This story is not originally mine so the credits are not mine. I don't know who is the real writer of this. I just wanted to share this with you guys. So yeah that is it. Hmm. and also. BEWARE! This has HEAVY sexual content so this is restricted. -__- Remember this is not originally mine. I just saw it in my documents. When I had free time last time I searched for Twilight FanFictions soooo yeah I saw this one without reading and I wanted to share it. I'm currently reading this one while uploading so yeah.

LAME PROLOGUE! SORRY. T__T

10 Chapters are in private because of some reasons. Seriously I think I'll just gonna put this whole Story into Restricted. Many chapters of this are Restricted and in Private. If you would want to read this. Just FAN me. Thanks. (__ __") But what do you think? 11 parts are not restricted and it's only half of the whole story and it's frustrating. I mean I'm not seeking for FANS if they don't want to FAN me then it's fine with me. I'm not forcing anyone so I don't want anyone to hate me because of that because seriously I don't want this to happen. SORRY!

If you don't want to continue this just comment below your reasons. Thank you!

Can I also ask for someone to create a cover for this story?

© All Rights Reserved 2012

-Yannie ♥