Part 1

"Cheeku did you keep your necessities in the bag ?" Saroj kohli asked her son who was busy eating his favorite butter chicken.

"Yes mumma" cheeku tried replying his mother with mouth full of chicken piece.

He just love butter chicken.

"Take care of yourself, eat and sleep on time and....." Saroj was interrupted by her son.

"Mumma mumma mumma keep calm.... And you don't worry it's not first time I'm going out of India for game.... Right ? I played under 19 world cup at Malaysia.... So why are you so worried ?" He made her sit on bed and he himself sat on knees in front of her.

"I know cheeku but this time you are going with different team... Everybody will be senior to you.... What if they bully you.... And also this time you are representing India at higher level. So many experienced players you will play with and against.
That's why I'm little worried." She said with moist eyes and caressing virat's short flocks.

"Oh God mumma.... Yes I'm going to play with different team... I won't have friends their.... but you know I have heard that all the senior players are very kind and helping especially the captain "Mahendra Singh Dhoni" .... And about bullying than it's just for fun... They do it with every new player to help him to get set with the seniors and befriend with them.

He paused.

"Now smile.... C'mon Mumma"

Saroj smiled and pecked his forehead.

Virat was going to leave for Sri Lanka in night at 11:00 pm.

The whole day passed.

"Virat aaj Kya khaoge...." Saroj asked moving towards the kitchen.

"I'll help you in cooking.... Because for one month I won't be there.... I won't spend my time with you, mumma "
Virat said hugging her.

 I won't spend my time with you, mumma "Virat said hugging her

They had a good dinner time.
Virat left for the airport at sharp 11.

In flight

Virat settled on his window seat and was thinking about his life, challenges and opportunities ahead.

"You can do it virat. " He murmured and drifted off to sleep.

I know it's a very short update but please cooperate because  I want this story to be perfect ❤

Vote comment ❤😘🙏